Reviews for Crimson Crescent
Max chapter 7 . 1/15
Pls get the next chapter dying to know what happens next! Ur doing a wonderful job..keep up the good work :)
Bonnie chapter 7 . 1/14
You're doing an amazing job. Please get the next chapters out quickly..can't wait to know what happens next.
MyladyNancy chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
story is good so far. has anyone mentioned that josh a new born seems to have no problem at all around human blood?
MyladyNancy chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I haven't started this story yet. I noticed it had not been updated in a long time and I don't want to start one that wont be finished?
tanvi maheshwari chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
hey it turned out exactly how I thought it would... when would you continue with the story ? PLEASE DO FAST... loved the story so far...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
When r u adding a new chapter I can not wait this is such a good story!
Terry chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Is this the end?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Oh Please finish this story I love it. Oh no Ross. What will Edward do?
susan chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Please update. U love ur books and need to know what's next.
MR DKM chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
I stumbled into your prequel of this fic and I'm so grateful to find stories about Renesmee (and Alec/other) without Jacob. This seemed updated so long ago and now I'm so hoping that you would finish the whole thing. Anyways, I just expressed my extreme delightfulness to have read your stories. Good luck!
blueberrypie94 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Awesome I love this story and I loved blue moon!
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
love the story so far! I don't have any ideas for you but it really is going great!
MalDek chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Are you going to continue with this story? I really like it! It would be a waste otherwise!
ForeverDreaming17 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Please continue this story! I love it! :)