Reviews for 15 Hours
Noxy the Proxy chapter 22 . 6/18/2013
This story of your surprised me to now end. I was guess at something happening to Snape after the second chapter. It was a Great story and Iw as wondering if you were going to write a sequel.
Saramagician chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
OMG! I liked this story so much! But Severus' death made me very sad! You could have let him live! Poor Severus! He had a horrible death! Well, it wasn't as horrible as what happened to him in cannon! But still, I would liked this story more, if he lived!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
i was so sad that snape died, but this is an amazing story. a really good plot line about AK protection, too. good job!
Kitty Kash chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
it was heartwrenching until i got to the end then you killed snape and it sucked. a happy ending would have made the story better and if it was happy i may just have read the story again, but i will never read this story again. i apoligize for being rude but i must allways tell the truth.
hpluv3r chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
this is really an amazing story..

im so into it right now XD

i was surprised when i saw the reviews though..

if you had posted the chapters one at a time you would have gotten much more.

hpluv3r
Someone aka Me chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
I love this story! It's fantastic! Well written, original, and a great plot!
ShadowCub chapter 22 . 12/20/2009
Snape is dead because Barry doesn't follow

orders both times he did some idiotic and

this is what happens and EVERYBODY covers

for him.

He was right the first time it was all his fault.
Anisney-Robin chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
wow, that story was intense and so sad. I'm wiping tears from my eyes right now! :'(

Very nice speech Harry gave at the end and his crying to Dumbledore seemed quite fitting. I just hated the part when Snape catches Harry staring in disgust at him and stops smiling. I made a huge face-palm and was just like 'oh no. why would you DO that Harry?'
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Very, very emotional story for Severus Snape. Poor guy. You torture him so well. I actually finished reading the whole story when wouldn't let me review. Usually I review every chapter but I couldn't. Sorry. I decided to leave you some thoughts in retrospect, I guess.

I really, really enjoyed the story and how it was completed when I was finally able to read it. The scene of Severus Snape and the wand through his hand has haunted me for year. It is a very powerful scene. I wish that there had been time for the story to slow down at times. I was worried for Severus' body the first time because he seemed like he was half dead. But it seems like he wasn't nearly as hurt as much as I thought that he was. I'm mad at Harry for going back by himself to get Snape's wand. I am surprised and glad that Severus went back as well. I wish that it had taken more time, that Snape and Harry had maybe a day or two to shift and grow as characters between everything. Things happened so fast, one after another that it was hard for me to take everything in, let alone understand how the characters have changed. Mostly Harry changed, I believe.

Your warning of Snape torture was very apt. It seemed like the majority of this story was to showcase that. You did a very good job in implementing it. Somehow I wish that there had been more of a thought and emotional impact for us to explore, to make his character more complete and more easily delved into to experience. It was more like we were watching it.

More than anything, I wish that you would write several more stories. Not all with Snape torture, but maybe with Harry. Shorter, but just as electrical in writing, if not more. I know that you started a long time ago on this story. You probably will not get all the reviews you deserve because of 's problems and I am sorry for that. I do hope that you will be somehow inspired to keep writing. I wish for short stories so that you will be able to do them quickly. :]

All in all, I am glad that you were able to finish and post this story. I wish that events had time to be slower, so that it would feel more like real time and so that we could fully envelop ourselves in the story. The first 8 chapters were almost perfect in that way - great pace and development. I wish that slightly less moments afterward were focused on Snape torture. Somehow the fact that it happened over and over again, so fast, detracted from being able to enjoy it - it took some of the emotional impact and shock away because we did not have as much time to be able to connect with Snape when he was not being tortured in some way. That would have made the story stronger, in my opinion. So adding more reflections, emotional moments and every day activities is what I think I'm suggesting. I really did enjoy the story. It was really visually stunning and had great impact. I want you to be able to use that in the future.

I hope that you keep writing!

Thank you for posting this story!
wynnleaf chapter 21 . 11/17/2009
Apparently the program for this review process tries to filter out bad words. What I tried to say was that the end is tough on the reader, but I used a different word and I guess the program interpreted as a different thought altogether.
wynnleaf chapter 22 . 11/17/2009
Well, there was a lot that was written well. Dialogue, pacing, much of the narration, etc. was enjoyable and moved along nicely. The AU parts were pretty easy to understand, so that wasn't confusing. The action was pretty good, too. On the whole, it's too bad it had quite a downer of an ending. If you torture a character through 21 chapters, both physically and emotionally, it's pretty hard on both the character and the reader to then kill him off in yet another horrible way at the end, all so that another character (Harry in this case), learns some sort of "valuable" lesson.

Net opinion: pretty good writing, but I didn't care for the direction of the story.