Reviews for white winter hymnal
Julia chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really liked the first four chapters of this story. any chance you'll consider finishing it?
adilamgp chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I hope you haven't given up on this story. it's good
Ali chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I'm really liking this so far. I hope you'll update soon!
musicaljay chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
The backstory to Rachel and Puck is so heartbreaking, but so sweet at the same time.
pixiie18 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
I am so happy I found your story! Puck has not even appeared yet and I am still enjoying it. The build up is killing me! LOL, can't wait for the rest!
ufc91 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
You made one little error in writing about when the truth comes out, you wrote: "...Finn's baby is really Quinn's...".

The starting paragraph is all kinds of wonderful, Also, I loved this part. "...his mom’s gaze goes immediately to her Star of David necklace the first time they meet and by the end of the night she is showing Rachel her old wedding dress and asking her what size she is...". LOL!

Great job!
joker to the thief chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
OMG 2 chapters at once? You've totally made my day :D And I so now want to watch Rachel's TV show now ;) It was great to read about her life now and the evolution of her relationship with Puck but now I'm really itching to see what happens when they finally see each other.

Oh and a teeny correction with the last chapter - in the 3rd paragraph, I think you meant to say that "Finn's baby is really PUCK'S" :)

I hope this trend continues and you update SOON ;)
Berlian chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
nice ending;) the 'great news' can't wait for the next chapter..
musicaljay chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Amg, bombshell! I'm so excited to read the next chapter. I'm already liking the Quinn/Rachel friendship part :)
Anarchist278 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Great update, will be looking forward to the next one and to seeing more of Rachel's reaction to Quinn's news!
gucciluverkiss chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
love this story but am annoyed that you keep cutting off right when i am fully emotionally invested. no cool dude! i will forgive you if your next chapter is updated soon and puck and rachel interact sooner rather than later. great job again! keep it up!
joker to the thief chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Great setup for the inevitable meeting between Rachel and Puck. I really like the Quinn and Rachel friendship too.

I'm just curious though - is Rachel a big TV star or singer here?
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was an amazing first chapter. You've set the scene for this story perfectly. Can't wait to read about the future and see just what it holds in store for our favourite twosome! Will be looking forward to reading an update from you soon!
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Awesome start!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
An interesting start, update soon!