Reviews for A Meeting of Minds
YaoiGirl09 chapter 1 . 10/8
im liking this very much.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 1 . 4/13
I can definitely see this going somewhere. The only question I have is how old is Harry? You don't seem to metion it besides saying he is a bit young in the ending A/N. Anyways I hope to see more soon.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Bloodwolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This was AWESOME, like, you integrated everything perfectly! What age is Harry though? Wait, what do you mean movie?! Oh, sorry, I misread, that's cool, keeping it practically the same! I didnt mean that offensively.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
interesting you still going to come back to this?
K chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
More please
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Sqweeee! Awesome! _ LOVE IT! Then again i just love crossovers in general. lol
Lectio Caelum chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Interesting story do far. Can hardly wait to find out what the 'voices' are and why he has them.
TopazDove chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Pleeeeease update thissss!
loubega chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I like it. More?
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
please for the love of all that is holy and unholy tell me there is more to this i'm already loving it.
Jadriel92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
When is the new chapters going to be up for A Meeting of Minds?
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Whoa... Are you going to be explaining soon what's up with Harry? Insane is not a good color on my favorite boy hero... lol
Just this one chapter alone is making me believe this is going to be able to grow into probably one of the greatest cross-overs I have ever read. Siriusly. And by the way, are you only going to be using Harry and not any of the other characters from the HP Universe? Does HP magic exist in your story, or is he just a special Muggle?
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
please update this!please!
GracefulDancingWolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
please please please please please continue!