Reviews for It Takes Two to Tango
SnowRider14 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
It is so epic! Had me laughing through chapter 2 and then 3! Spongebob square pants! And Spiderman... and then the cute wife threaten husband thing! LOVED IT! Hints of cutting off the wrong cord. Muahahahaha! EPICCCCCCC
smut1956 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Good that Stella keeps Mac hopping throughout this, now he'll have two women to keep happy. I'd say he's up to it. Lovely story for them.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Stardust585 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Aw, this was simply amazing! And I knew it would be a girl;) Mac wanted it to be a boy so hard but it's always Stell who gets her way in the end, right? LOL

I loved all the irony and humour you've thrown in here for good measure;) It brought a big smile to my face;) I really enjoyed all Stella's lines, but especially the one about the space ship landing and then the final one about Mac cutting off the wrong thing;) Truly precious!

And you've kept them both in-character so well - Mac shocked and moved and asking silly questions, and Stella taking it all bravely and with humour;) Exactly how I'd imagine it:)

All in all, a great story - it was the perfect mix of moving and funny:)
Stardust585 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
LOL You had me laugh out loud when I read Mac explaining to Stell why he's watching the Spiderman trilogy;) The very concept of Mac watching any comic-based movie (and enjoying it!) or reading Sponge Bob is hilarious and so wonderfully endearing when he explains why's doing it!

That's exactly how I would imagine Mac be about his becoming a father - really proud and happy but also taking it very seriously and trying to be the best he can, even if doesn't exactly know how to go about it - that's pure Mac:)

Once again, loved it!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You make them into such a cute married couple, just like I'd imagine them to be;) Poor Stell, banished from the lab by Mac LOL I loved the way you've described their feelings for one another and the moment when Mac's watching Stella sleep and she suddenly tells him she knows he's watching was so sweet;) And I loved their banter!

Really well done, I'm off to the next chap straight away;)
Rosa Atrus chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
I knew it was going to be a girl! I mean, it happened to Danny too didn't it? Very nice work! I couldn't stop laughing! Just one question, what are they going to name her?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Amazing chapter! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Adorable!
TexannaRose chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
i loved Maja! such a good writer! :)

xxRosaxx
afrozenheart412 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
This has been so funny and heartwarming to read! Mac, Mac, Mac...what is she going to do with you? Other than have a bunch of fun with their new little girl with you. I have so many lines that I love in here it is crazy.

1/"Not that he could blame her, stupid questions gets stupid answers or what was it called?"

2/"Of course” Stella arched a brow pretended to be confused. ”Don't look at me like I'm the only one who's going to be in pain here"

3/"I knew it,” Stella beamed. ”unless you didn't cut off the wrong thing that is."

And that crack about Elvis and Donald Duck, priceless. I'm so happy that they had a little girl. A fashionista for Mommy, and a little solider for Daddy.
rocksmacked chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
AW, how sweet.. I love ending so perfect... Please update soon... can't wait to more... :)
Viktorija chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Aww...I liked it:)
csi kane chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
aw loved it so cute more soon.
Catulicious chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Haha lol at Mac!

great chap
sparkygirl82 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute! Can't wait for more!
Rosa Atrus chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Aw! Very sweet! the idea of Mac watching spiderman and spongebob is hilarious though!