Reviews for To Lie The Truth
emerald.97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
great insight into merlins thoughts during that scene!

keep up the good work!

p.s this has probably already been posted but its 'Morgause' not 'Margawse' :D
Kitty O chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
THis little fic was nice, but the last chapter was brilliant.

How do you behave when your King is in your kitchen?

I like that... good question. I'll ask one next time... I also liked the ending line and the part about being vigilant. Nice!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Good fic.
32-star chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
***********************

Great chapter; love the story!

Please update soon!

***********************
Ab55556 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Oh, "sickening sense of routine", I'm really liking that!

Based on the last chapter, I'm not at all surprised this one was requested, and you did not disappoint!

I really like all the parts in italics, always superbly written.

Even for Merlin, this really does have a special sense of magic in a way, great writing!

Speaking of parts in italics, th last four lines really were fantastic, but the whole chapter was really interesting to read, and I was disappointed that it wasn't longer actually :P

Anyway, I'm really liking this, so thanks. There had better be more, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it, the story so far has a lot of potential!

(By the way, don't think I'm letting you out of UDing Rep, i haven't forgotten, so get round to it, and SOON!)

Great chapter

Ab55556 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Urghh, you know I don't watch Merlin, and have no desire at all to.

Well, I didn't anyway.

No, no Alice, don't give in, ignore amazing writing that makes you want to watch a TV show that you have been rebelling against for a while now...

Seriously Hannah, that was not bad at all.

Thats putting it mildly.

It was daymm good actually!

Thanks very much for the dedication :)

The dialogue (I don't care if you owned it or not :P) was great, as were the emotions, and what the hell was the last authors note about?

It was amazing, and don't you ever forget it!

enigma-kar chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Wow - I loved it! Thank you for the dedication, all the exams went well. :) And I'll be replying to your PM later today.

I really love the way you've written this, especially Merlin's thoughts. :) Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more of Rep. soon.

Kar, xx
Me again. DD EM p chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I loved that, :L made me laugh, the last line. I laughed when we watched that, very Utherish. I love Merlin's thoughts at the beginning as well. 'Why is the king in my kitchen?' or something like that, lol. It was funny.

And i like the whole little paragraph that began 'Uther looked at the boy as he spoke.' That bit was really good. ANd Merlin trying to convince himself. Basically it was all really good.

Love you.

Must go, seeing as i HAVE to go to school. :'(

I really feel awful :(

Bye

Emmmmily cba to log in chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ah, look, LOOK! Finally i'm being allowed to review. *tuts at ffn*

Yes, i honestly didn't think that i'd get a dedication :P And i was being very touchy, wasn't i? Oh well. Forgive me, i feel like crap.

Well that's liees you are an excellent writer, and unlike some of our lot i know exactly what's happening DD For once. P

The thoughts you put down where like, exactly how i thought their thoughts would be... It was brilliant. I really love your writing, you don't UD enough.

I'm off to read the next chapter now D I love next chapters... they make me happy.

Sorry, i'm rambling. The rambliness is the ibuprofen... and the fact mum is making me go to school, to be ill, to have my HPV jab. Personaly i don't see the loguic in that. Anyway. I really should go now, but that was amazing.

CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Great job. I'm glad you continued this story; it's really good.
MerlinStar chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Thanks for posting this! It was good! :)

The last sentence made me laugh!
OutCold chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Ooh. DD

It's great. I could see it all playing out in my head - and that from the very little Merlin I've seen...

I love Merlin's thoughts in this, especially the last line, very ... oh I don't know what. Very something good.

So is this complete or are you continuing?

xx
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Great one-shot. :)
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very well written, I really enjoyed this! It might have been nice to have Merlin and Uther's thoughts in the next scene as well, but it was great apart from that!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very good job. I liked it a lot. You wrote almost exactly what I thought the characters would've been thinking.