Reviews for In The Shadows
carlitos1025 chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
for some reason i never liked superman stories

or clack. hoping u return 2 bruce! also hope u

bring back zatanna! always been a fan of

brucexzatanna.
NaomiBlue chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Very interesting to make parallels between Cadmus and The Centre. Especially with Lois as Miss Parker and Perry as Sydney and Jimmy as Broots. You just gave me a total Pretender flashback with all the best parts. Great chapter.
DaisyJane chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
You are doing a excellent job of taking the Pretender and applying it to the alternate Justice League universe. This has to be my favorite chapter of this story so far and it really works for the Lois and Clark dynamic. I am so excited to see what happens between the two. I love the pairing but this new take or angle makes them even more exciting. Lois has an interesting emotionality to her and her spunky personality totally suits the Miss Parker role. Both women worked hard to get their father's approval and love.
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
great story
NaomiBlue chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Saying Dr. Hamilton is a like Mr. Raines in this story really gives me an idea of what kind of person he will be. I watched the Pretender and when he was about to be shot I was screaming for Sydney to shot the tank. Will I have moments like that in this story with Hamilton?
Chaosmob chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Very intense chapter Knight. Hehehe two gals throwing themselves at Bruce is almost like he is in his playboy persona!

Great chapter Knight.

Keep up with fine work.

warrior-within89 chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
wonderful story. both in terms of plot and writing. i find u as a very matured writer in terms of ur narration and dialogues. U have got me hooked up to ask u for quick updates :). Also ur authors notes are my fav part as they really giv an insight as to how u approached stuff! and a agree with you on the dialogues in Batman begins n TDK...they're awsome...thats why even my first story is a tribute to BB ;). Keep up the good work and update soon.
Chaosmob chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter Knight, loved the fight scenes. Glad to see Sandra and Cassandra in the story also. :)

Keep up the great work Knight.

Chaosmob chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
LOVE IT, looks like Bruce is starting to become the Bat soon. Was a little confusing with all the exotic names, but I managed! hehehe.

DaisyJane chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I am really liking this story so far and I am wondering if you are going to make it a complete alternate universe and have a Diana that appears in that universe or if you are sticking to them changing time back and wiping out this universe. I could see if this is a permanent universe having Bruce's plane crash on Themyscira and Diana convincing her mother to let her come to Man's World and stop the Nazis. It kind of is what Wonder Woman originally did in the Golden Age comics. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.
celestia101 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I don't think that the fourth chapter is the right chapter for this story. I started reading the chapter expecting to hear about Bruce meeting Zatara but it changed tracks completely to a Justice Lords story. I just thought you ought to know. Thanks for the story so far and I hope that you continue to work on it.
Chaosmob chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome just like the Animated series but better! hehehe. To bad he didn't give her a kiss goodbye.

Chaosmob chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Another awesome chapter, also the main character in the Godfather series of movies is named Michael also I do believe. Getting to meet all the Bat's friends. This is awesome! :)

Chaosmob chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Great chapter, love how your tying in all the characters together. I thought Bruce was going to go away and learn everything he would need to know. But having him stay around Gotham will enforce a loyalty to the city.

Awesome chapter Knight2286.

Chaosmob chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Great start to I hope an awesome story. DAMN this is starting to sound so awesome! Love the way you wove Chill into the scene that changes Bruce's life forever! Can't wait to read more!

Great chapter Knight2286.

Keep up the awesome job of writing!