Reviews for Thank You, Director
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
exquisite. just perfect.
mia58 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
They really have turned Vance's image around this season, haven't they? He's been so supportive for the most part. Nice tribute to the new and improved Director. And nice Tiva at the end.
anatolealice chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was beautiful. Thank you.
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Yay - I really like this one-shot.

And I can totally see this happening - in fact, it should have. Vance really cares about the team under all that tough exterior, and playing politics is a hard game, I've had personal experience cos my uncle is a high positioned politician...
Embolalia chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw.

That's all warm and fuzzy. And a pretty good point to make to the Vance-haters out there, too.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I reviewed earlier... it stopped me for some odd reason. So I played with my dog, and came back.

So, I think this is great. I think the writers aren't showing stuff that should be shown, and this scene is one of them. There is some missing stuff onthe screen.

Good job.
Karene chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This one-shot is so sweet. Man, Tony has it for Ziva hard. LOL

I think your interpretation of the trip to Africa and clearances higher up on the food-chain is probably correct. Vance didn't have to allow them to go to Africa, let alone give them full backing. I could picture Tony being grateful for that. :D

Excellent piece. :D

-K
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Ah! How sweet:) Loved how Tony enjoyed hearing her laughter. Yes I think he is thankful also:)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very nice, ME. Good timing. We don't often see a thoughtful DiNozzo although we know he exists. You did this very well.

Thanks for sharing with us.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw...that was awesome...me like very much :))...happy to be able to read a story where Vance isn't the big bad wolf... :))keep up the good work
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That last line made me almost tear up - because I think you nailed it totally.

And it was a very nice idea for a ficlet - so kudos for that too

ellie