Reviews for A Gwevin Tidbit

da best ever

mak more kevin and gwen lik dis 1

ur da best
Spritelady1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I saw the episode where Ghostfreak comes back, it's actually kinda funny. This story is amazing, i think that they should add this bit on the end of the charmcaster episode. :) I luv fluffiness and gweviness
Badbella13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I think I can forgive Kevin too jejejeje even if he was a jerk
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Beautiful story! I absolutely loved it! Something like this should of happened in the episode.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Well Gwevin Prophetess, you did it again. In Charm's Way was still pretty um... wow. it was very interesting.
Amber Stone chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
How mean of Kevin.
Katara1439 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
love it so sad but so good
Spoofie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Loved it! Once again, you probably have the best Gwevin fics I've read _ Keep it up!
RavenFeathersOfDarkness chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Kevin Butt Kicking Levin is right! I totally love him...but not in that Charmcaster episode. I wanted to pound on him for the things that he said! Awesome story, I'm just a sucker for my favorite cartoon romance fanfics, but this story really is good.
The Devious Angel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
(tears up)

i hope this really does happen...
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
LOVED IT...LOVED IT! It was prefect! And by-the-way, I agree with you, can't wait for those "sweet tender Gwen" moments in the future... Kevin is definitely going to have to make this up to Gwen somehow, and knowing Kevin it should be both romantic & hilarious at the same time... I can't wait!