Reviews for To Her Own Heart
Yokyukana chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Why was this not the ending of Princess Tutu ... TTTT

It was so well written and heartwarming! It's perfect. Thank you for writing it ヽ()ノ
Fanfic Lurker chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Ok, this ending is going to be my official head canon now. I just loved this. The relationship you've written between Ahiru and Princess Tutu is just the sweetest thing and her reunion with Fakir was just too cute and AAAAAAh! MY EMOTIONS!
Ahem. Great story.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Argh, now I'm crying. This is seriously beautiful. This is how the series should have ended! That's it. I'm just going to ignore the end of the series and install this in my mind as my own personal headcanon. Because this is simply gorgeous.

Having Princess Tutu be a different character entirely from Ahiru is a stroke of genius. This gives Tutu so much more depth, I think, than was alotted in the story. Allowing Tutu to take Ahiru under her wing, so to speak, and then finally be willing to release her once she saw that Ahiru would always be loved... *sobs*

This is creatively so much better than yet another Fakir-writes-a-story-that-turns-her-human fic. *bows* Thank you enormously for this!
Whisper of Skysong chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is what I was looking for! Your story was so beautiful and unique. It was totally plausible and didn't feel like a 'Ahiru suddenly turned into a human because I want her to' fanfic. This should have been the ending to the anime! Great job!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this is one of the many awesome stories ive read
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
okay, so tell me why no one made THIS the official ending to the series? hn?
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
love it. :D

Also love the fact that suddenly ahiru can do en pointe. lol :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is beautiful and very unique. I love how you present Tutu as a separate person and touch on Ahiru realizing it's actually Fakir she's in love with. And having Ahiru be able to be human because that is what her heart has become is an excellent way to work this.

Poor Fakir! It's so heartbreaking when he thinks Ahiru is dead. ;_; But so squeeable when she revives and becomes human! Haha, I love all the villagers crowding in and Fakir turning red and stammering. LOL.

The last paragraph, and line, are the perfect ending. Beautiful work!

(Just one correction: it's Mytho. :) )
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is such an interesting idea, that Tutu is on some level separate from Duck. I liked how you characterized Tutu, how she helped Duck the way we've seen Duck help so many others over the course of the series. I really loved this line: "You have begun to realize then… you are different from me. I was written to love the heartless prince. But you… "
blackprinses7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hi, I really enjoyed your story, it was very sweet.

This is how the story should have ended, Ahiru got her own happy ending. The ending she deserved.

I like your last line: " Perhaps… this is just the way of stories. Characters never do seem to want to do as they are told…"

That made me smile!
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I very much enjoyed this. I've never seen this sort of perspective, or shall we say, this sort of ending? Bravo, I enjoyed it to the end. Please continue to write more.
Luna-noya-na chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
"glowing like a bright red beacon"

This part made me fall from the chair and LMAO very very hard!

The story is very cute and adorable!

Nice work!

Thanks for writing it!
Lectori Salutem chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw, it was so sweet! Just what I wanted to read! Nicely written, very well done!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was utterly amazing... Gorgeous, wonderful work. :D The beginning was such a sweet recollection of the anime's ending, but the part where you deviated... you literally took my breath away. I think it was very clever and original of you to make Princess Tutu a seperate person from Ahiru, and the way you explained it made such sense and the description and potrayal of emotion was just incredibly done.

And the ending... ohmygosh, when you described Ahiru surrounded my the light... I could picture every moment. :) And the Fakiru-ing was so cute and adorable! I love how Fakir got all flustered as he was talking to Ahiru... lol! *sighs* Princess Tutu... her final sacrifice.

Simply amazingg. :D Totally faving!
fanfic lover chapter 1 . 11/22/2009