Reviews for Ashes of a Warrior
torikai chapter 18 . 7/16
I have read and re-read this story so many times and wonder where our characters are now. This saga is by far my favorite ever and your original character is really amazing. TWN leaves me breathless and in some ways hopeless in that there never really was an ending for your characters. I don't know why there aren't a million follows, faves, and reviews for you because honestly between this story and the next it is apparent you are an amazing writer and this story deserves and ending. Thank you for taking the time to share!
puternic chapter 18 . 3/17
This was the most heart wrenching ending. A complete 360 from the previous chapters. Why would you do that?! Gonna go read the sequel now maybe it has a happy ending :(
Tamani chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
love it!cannot wait to see what will happen next!
xNo.Life.Queenx chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Really glad I went back to read this again!

"Chance favours the prepared mind"

Love this line! My dad always told this to me when I was growing up. I forget which movie it is from, but it is a pretty good line!
Hailey-Stone chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Oooooh, my feels... That ending has me in a great big giant vat of neverending feels. Just... Blargh.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
sylversmith chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. Just absolutely...

I've been a pretty big fan of the manga and Kakashi in particular, so I've read a few of the other similar fanfiction lines. This one blew all the others out of the water. The balance in perspectives, action vs. descriptors vs. plot builds; everything just fits together so seamlessly. Not to mention the character development. Your work is a great compliment to Kishimoto's work. Can't wait to keep reading!
HayleyComet chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Whooo! I luurve this story! Thank you for writing it, I can't wait to read more
Arwenia chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
amazing. Amazing! I love the sex scene since i am such a perv. Well, i enjoyed this amazing prologue to the action. I want her to see the potential in itachi also. Love the story, great work! And i'm going to read the sequel. Fav!
Foresthunter chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
Why doesnt she just tell Kakashi, he would understand... yeesh, talk about a bad decision
Fire Ninetails chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait until the sequel! They deserve a happy ending!
SandShinobi21 chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
O_O...Holy shit...I Can't even...I don', plain, unadulturated genius...Thank you.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
This chapter was awesome! I loved how Mai was caught like that at Kakashi's. Anyway, your story is officially on my fav list.
Kitsuneforlife chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful! 25,000,000,000 gold stars!
Kitsuneforlife chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
*Squeals* This chapter completely satiates my Kakashi fan girl side... I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
Amazing story, i love it!

But its so sad that she left Kakashi!

Anyways, I think that your an amazing author and i cant wait to read the sequel!