Reviews for And You Will Keep Me Safe and other stories
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Keep in touch with me. You can write to me anytime.
ullabloom chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Sure they're not like Roger or Carmen...sure...
You're right about Ulla. She manipulated her "sweet cupcake" just so she could go to Rio, and now, she cheats on him!
SKANK!
ullabloom chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Once again, in the show, NOTHING about Carmen's so-called "Italian chains". What does that even mean, anyway?
Max isn't Agnostic. He's a JEW.
He acts so sweet towards the end of the chapter...awww... :-)
ullabloom chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Are you trying to portray Max as...someone Roger would...never mind! Does Leo ever really admit Ulla is his "girlfriend"?
Max and Leo SLEPT TOGETHER? ok... weird. :-x
ullabloom chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
First of all, in the show, Carmen mentions nothing about his "chains". Second, Max says "double" THREE times. 3. How do I know? I have the script! Last, HOW COULD YOU LET LEO DIE?! WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST HIM?!
PJTL156 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
:) Aw. Loved this one as well. :D
PJTL156 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
lol, Roger and Carmen decorating a bad idea. XD XD It was cute. :)
PJTL156 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hehe. Aw. *heart* :D
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
:'( Aw. So sad, yet so sweet. :) Loved it.
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Haha! Jesus with the chains...

It could be worse you know. One year we put our Pikachu toy in the manger and my mom was pretty upset. _

Nice oneshot, and sorry I didn't review sooner.

bodiechan chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
This is awesome. First and foremost, CARMEN AND ROGER DECORATING ABSOLUTE WIN. Max is so unfeminine that him surrounded by pink and glitter is amazing, heheh. Also, I love the Ulla/Leo/Max love triangle and how it forms. The photo scene is SO cute. I love the way you write for these guys. c:
S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I saw this on DA, but here's my review:

This is cute. Max has to defend himself even though it's rather pointless to do so by the end of this oneshot.

bodiechan chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I posted this on deviantART, but I feel the need to post my review here too. xP

drngwriongipbgwiob AW. 3

I love the idea of Roger insisting that they love each other. xD

and I love Max calling Leo an 'angel.' ;;
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Forget about that one. It must be five years old by now. Instead, I take off my hat and gently place it on his head, a bittersweet smile wiggling its way across my face.

Thats means Leo isnt dead, right?

You can make a girl feel really sad...
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
My God, you killed off Leo! Hm, I wonder where you get some of these ideas from. Well, I kill off characters too, just not... frequently. Poor little blanket wielding guy. :(