Reviews for A Lyric of Memory
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/27
While uncommon now, by the time the griffin stats searching, there will be May more Lady Knights. He'll have hard work ahead of him. Maybe he could locate Daine and go from there? It would make things easier.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I have a vision of, one day, Kel (& Dom)'s great-great-granddaughter, finishes a joust as a squire to find the stands are silent. A griffin descends. Etc.
SpiffyLilSpaz chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Daw, I got a little teary-eyed from this one. Kudos!
alamodie chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I thought this was a really cool story, an interesting perspective, until I got to the last line - I literally got goosebumps. That's so incredibly sad, he'll never find her.
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awww... griffin love!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This-This was amazing and touching and moved me to tears. That last line!
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
And no matter how long he searches he's never find her again. Because he's still small and mother is dead. Dam it, making me cry for that stupid thing.
fireflydarkness chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm not logged in right now but I'm sure I've reviewed this before.

Every single time I read this, it makes me cry. And believe in fanfiction again. And life.

And oh. my. god.
Vera chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is beautiful. And holy crap, way to DESTROY MY HEART with that last line. I'll just be over here. Sobbing. ... But in a good way...?
Hedgi chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awww... Sweet but also sad because Kel's dead by then, so He'll never find her. this was absolutely beautiful. I only wish they could be reunited, if only for a moment. you've done a great job with this.
Windflight chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So beautifully written and so sad!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Beautifully written, by so sad at the end...he'll never acheive his goal. I can only hope that one day he'll learn enough about humans to realise that his quest is hopeless :( Well done :)
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Gaah, this is so beautiful and sad and full of awesome! I love your griffin lore, and especially Kel's griffin name. I keep coming back and rereading this ficlet, and the ending seriously makes me tear up every time, even though I know it's coming. It's just so poignant and heartbreaking, every time!

You are amazing, and I love you. Have a fun Halloween!
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I found this story really good. I loved the name you made up for Kel and the personality you gave the griffin. This story was really sweet and REALLY sad. Have I mentioned that it was really really really really really good?

Could you write more normal pairings please? I don't really like wtf? pairings.

Again, great story.

K
Aeria chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Ahh I loved this story!

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but it was touching and beautiful and the last sentence made me want to cry, because she'll never know and he'll never find her :')

I love the griffin lore you made up, too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »