Reviews for In Touch
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah, this fic gave me exactly what I've been searching for, closure for Xander and Cordelia. And you kept them in character, didn't make it unrealistic sweet or depressing. It's just them, acceptance of past loves and goodbye. Thanks so much for posting!
baybelletrist chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
iLooking at straight her is a bit like looking at the sun; he finds she's much less dangerous out of the corner of his eye./i

Oh god, that is so perfectly Xander and Cordy. Well done.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh, gosh, this fic KILLS me, but in that, like, good emotional/sad way. Xander and Cordelia are so in character, and I love that Cordy is just so strong, and even though her leaving is kind of killing her, she doesn't let up. Yet, you still managed to portray her vulnerability as well, especially with that whole "loved/loved you too" bit, which was just perfect. Xander's line about rejecting girls with brutal honesty was great, too. Only, it killed a little too because as much as I appreciated Anya, Cordelia will always be better. Anyway, I love this piece a lot. Thanks for sharing it.

The General
tobedeleted9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOVE.

As always, you got the voices just right-Xander was so perfectly Xander and Cordy was Queen C to the fullest. I could just picture this happening! So lovely.

It does make me sad that Cordy doesn't get a proper goodbye and ... no one really talks about it. PINE, GODDAMMIT, PINE FOR HER.

I loved "I'm done with the brutally honest types" - such a good nudge at the oncoming awesome that is Anya.

IN GENERAL THIS WAS FANTASTIC and now I'm dying for more, which of course you haven't written. Yet. :)

- Austin
Dylan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Beautiful and bittersweet. Superbly written. I'd like to think their final goodbyes happened that way. A great job!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww... that was so sweet! I haven't seen any of season 4 yet, but I'm going to miss Cordelia! I wish something like this happened in the real version. :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Beautiful. :) Very true to both the characters. D
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw, cordelia/xander were awesome and i really missed her once she left buffy. i refused to watch angel on ethical grounds. good job!
lyin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
fantastic fic, with great dialogue- especially loved the Wizard of Oz reference- and good foreshadowing too, and a perfect, in-character send-off for Cordelia from Sunnydale. it really does give a nice closure to that chapter of her life that just... never was there in the show (i was left even wondering if the Buffy gang ever found out/truly cared about Cordelia being in a coma/dying). thanks for the read!
greenfly chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was a nice bit of fluff. Made my evening it did. Thanks ProfessorSpork! :)
hpchick chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very sweet.

Cordelia actually kept in touch with Willow after she moved to LA.