Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
7134 chapter 30 . 6/14
I absolutely adored this book! There were tears, laughter and well-written action sequences. It's a wonderful page-turner that more people should read.
Excellent. Thanks for sharing it.
Yikes! Three wizards fighting with wand spells, and not one of them could hit the broad side of a barn if they tried. And Harry, the poor chump, tries to use 5 and 6 syllable spells. This would have been hysterically funny if the situation wasn't so dire. Well written, dramatic chapter.
Lots of things to thing about. One was horror-movie style, when I got the wild idea that the medical training dummy is actually some criminal that got a Dementor's Kiss. Those guys ought to be good for something. [shudder] And since Lois and Sev both have a history of not locking their doors, this home invasion scene was not unexpected. I'd have blamed Pansy in any other story, but you are full of surprises. The friendship with Mrs. Norris is interesting, and I'm wondering where that will go.
Yikes Lock the door, Sev!
lol. Fun little ending scene for this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
Snape and Harry are too OOC
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 30 . 3/12/2017
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Well written, in character, humorous... I love this story. :) :) :)
J.J.88 chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
LoneTraveler chapter 17 . 6/23/2016
I agree, I think it's a good idea to develop their relationship slowly. This is Snape after all. It would be a different story it were a different character.
LoneTraveler chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
I don't know why, but I find Roupe to be really funny in this chapter. Maybe I'm thinking about an old parody from the 80's?
Roupe Soviet female shot putter on steroids (with a wand)
Tokh chapter 30 . 4/2/2016
Me encanto el fic! Amo las historias que terminan con Snape feliz :)
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
I love this story, made me cry,
woodyt chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Loved this so much
Love your story chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Is it just me... or is Harry just a little OOC?