Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
LoneTraveler chapter 17 . 6/23
I agree, I think it's a good idea to develop their relationship slowly. This is Snape after all. It would be a different story it were a different character.
LoneTraveler chapter 15 . 6/23
I don't know why, but I find Roupe to be really funny in this chapter. Maybe I'm thinking about an old parody from the 80's?
Roupe Soviet female shot putter on steroids (with a wand)
Tokh chapter 30 . 4/2
Me encanto el fic! Amo las historias que terminan con Snape feliz :)
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 30 . 1/17
I love this story, made me cry,
woodyt chapter 30 . 9/26/2015
Loved this so much
Love your story chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Is it just me... or is Harry just a little OOC?
wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Snape is oh, so Snapeish in this. I loved that you brought our attention to his voice; i imagine Alan Rickman's voice of course.

Louis is certainly feisty and her seeing the castle is certainly intriguing.

One slight critiscm I need to mention: you had Lois' feet slamming into the floor. You find floors inside buildings, they are man made. She should have slammed into the ground, which is outside and is nature's floor. Sorry to be pedantic, but I hate it when writers use floor instead of ground.

Anyway, critiscm aside, this seems intriguing and I can't wait to to see how Snape fights his attraction for Lois and her for him. I also hope that Harry doesn't disappear into Gryffindor tower, never to be seen again within the pages of your story.

Lesley
cztelnik chapter 30 . 3/1/2015
Thanks for giving Snape a chance and Harry too!
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
There is a story very similar to your by another author...please contact me to discuss
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
nili-roshan chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Great story! I won't comment on the end because I am terribly critical of endings, but I thought overall that the story was evenly paced, well written, and believable. Snape, in particular, was very in character for the first half of the fic and his character developed suitably throughout to make him who he is at the end. I think the plot could have been more interesting as there were several times I had to ask myself where the story was going and it seemed the answer was nowhere, really. For a while I thought that Lois was turning into a Mary Sue what with the wandless magic, and I almost didn't want to read anymore, but then it ended up being her ring, which was a huge relief; I thought it was rather strange for you to make her a Mary Sue when everything else in your writing had a real modesty about it. Actually, I have to say again, the content of your author's note was refreshingly appropriate and professional.
I really enjoyed the story! Thank you!
nili-roshan chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I will leave a review focused on the contents of this story in a few more chapters, but I wanted to stop here if only to say I am really enjoying this story so far; I am pleased to have come across it.
With regards to your author's note, it's regrettable that you don't have more reviews, since you deserve them, but I appreciate very much your lack of review-whoring.
Anyway, I realize this was published years ago, and it's likely you've disappeared from , but I will certainly get around to that second review. Until then-!
pathgirl chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Wait! The fireplace first have to be connected up to the floo network!
twibe chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I like it,, it would be easier to read thought if you used this " instead of the ones you use now when they are talking :P
pathgirl chapter 8 . 8/24/2014