Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
riverrat1 chapter 30 . 6/9
This is a wonderful story. I like the way it started and how Lois found out that she was a witch. I like stories when Severus finds love. He was still a little grumpy at first but slowly but surely learned to relax a little.
What a strange and slightly gross title for a chapter of a Harry Potter fanfic.
Isn't it odd how Albus AMAZINGLY never happens to be around to hear when his li'l buddy Mad Eye harasses Severus? Quite handy, that.
Alm.Tree chapter 8 . 3/9
super minor but it would have been O levels in the 80s/90s, not A levels yetstill just as nasty tho
Alm.Tree chapter 4 . 3/9
just want to let you know how bloody irritating it is that the text is centred, pls fix it. otherwise i like it so far
Kemi chapter 14 . 9/29/2020
It burns slowly unlike a flame... Really I am enjoying this. Severus has a big old package of self doubts and insecurities and she is a widow. Excuse me fellow readers, but what in the world were you expecting? Like fast smoldering hot kisses by now? It is the fluffing 14 chapter. And really, I believe they first must trust each other and build up a bit more of self-esteem before going for the "I am 5 seconds from kissing that mouth of yours or can we go a bit beyond that? Tell me."
Kvandi chapter 13 . 12/8/2019
Jealousy
Kvandi chapter 6 . 12/8/2019
This story is good but the formatting is weird.
flower pot girl chapter 30 . 10/21/2019
A brilliant story.
I loved the slow development of their relationship and that Severus was still grouchy and sardonic, but learnt to love.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2019
No don’t be done
Please more
Second book - Snape married and his kids get into mischief . Ha Snapes a dad ... love it
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2019
Pleaseeee comeback
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2019
Oh my Severus :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2019
Love this story . You should come back .. Any thought on that ? Keep Alan Richman alive well as Snape anyway. I love imagining there relationship growing ! He deserves it ! I love this Lois character . She’s perfect !
Pancake chapter 30 . 5/28/2019
Omg this is truly amazing! It made me cry so hard at the end and then just melt from cuteness and relief. Sev deserves to be loved, And Lois is such an angel. god I love them. Thank you for writing this amazing story 3
farshine chapter 30 . 3/26/2019
This isn't a review for the chapter but for the whole thing.

This is a wonderful story well written and worth anybody who hasn't read it spending the time to read it.

I enjoyed it very much and the happy ending in the last chapter
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »