Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 18 . 5/27/2007
Thank you SO SO much for, as you put it, "Erring on the side of caution"! Anyways, as usual, I loved it!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
That always does seem like a very effective way to shut someone up!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 14 . 5/27/2007
This is such a great story! But, weren't you going to have Lois sorted for kicks?
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
It's gonna be Lois, isn't it?
ImKim chapter 30 . 5/8/2007
I just read your wonderful story and it made me feel warm inside. Thanks for writing it!
3-left-turns chapter 30 . 12/22/2006
wow.
Bethany chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Your story is really good. Um...I'm really hoping I am able to read some more of them soon. Keep writing your stories please!
Leigh Lekavich chapter 14 . 11/29/2006
Reading this story brings to mind the song " You Don't Know Me" by Ray Charles. The version by him and Diana Krall on the album " Genius loves Company". I am Jade Riverson.
amazonziti chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
"As you so far appear to have been no help whatsoever to your nephew, I am extremely doubtful that you are about to astound us all at this late stage."

That is, like, quintessential Snape. I laughed out loud, actually - thought you should know.

This looks like it's shaping up to be a fun story! I'll just go back to it then, shall I? Thanks for writing.

~ AQZZ
starbright37 chapter 30 . 10/7/2006
i love it i so totally think you shoule write a sequal even if its just a oneshot it would still be great
Alexannah chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
I know how annoying it is for ANs to be answered months after you posted them when you don't need them any more - but not many people outside dedicated fanfiction writers know that Sprout's name is Pomona. It's revealed in a secret area of JKR's website. Just thought you'd like to know, even if the story was finished years ago. BTW, if you've finished with ANs and don't want them there any more, I recommend editing them out the chapters. When you click on 'stories' in your account settings, click on this one and then on 'content/chapters'. It will have a list of all the chapters, and you want to click the 'export' ('exp' button by the chapter you want. It will send a copy to the document manager, you can edit accordingly, and then replace the text. Hope that helps and wasn't a complete waste of time.

Alex
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
cool
bundlesojoy chapter 30 . 6/30/2006
harry potter and the flobberworm fandango? lol, lol!

just read this entire story...wonderful characterization and an overall spectacular effort! you are a magnificently talented writer. thanks for sharing!
Jdcrmn chapter 30 . 6/24/2006
Oh! That was amazing! Romantic and written wonderfully! Five stars!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow. Okay. This looks extremely well written! I'll have to come back and read it more fully sometime when I have time!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »