Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
pi chapter 16 . 4/9/2002
wauw, so how will Lois seduce Sev? hehe that should become interesting, anyway please continue!
kbear chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I've only read this first chapter so far, but I'm excited to continue! Your pace is excellent and you add witty comments that keeps the readers interest. Very well done!
linnetjo chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Hey, I love this story. Also, I'm in the process of making an archive of my favorite stories on the Web, and I'd like to archive this story if I may. Please e-mail me if you don't mind-if I don't get an e-mail, I won't post it.

l.j.
K. H. T chapter 16 . 4/4/2002
well...harry's gonna be a bit disappointed that it didn't turn lois from snape... this is really good, keep it up!
Lila Mae chapter 16 . 4/4/2002
So what happens next? I can't wait for the next chapter! Please write more soon! ;)
eriu1 chapter 16 . 4/4/2002
I am hopelessly hooked. I completely agree with your take on the SS/HG relationship you've got going here. Any reviewer that wants them to hop into bed right away can check out any one of the overwhelming number of Snapefics that have them there in a few chapters. I appreciate the effort and craft that you are putting into these characters and it is really paying off. Every step of the way your characters are so believable! There were so many times where I stopped and said, "Oh no, this is where I stop reading the story. I know what's coming next. She's going to traipse down the same old Snape path." And then, every time, you surprised me. You write so well! If you have a list whereby you notify your fans when new chapters go up, I would love to be on it.

eriu
Starlight8 chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
You would not believe the huge grin on my face when I see you've updated!

As always this is a lovely chapter and I really enjoyed the whole thing from first word to last.

Lois is such a great character, i really like her a lot!

I was a bit disappointed at first when she left him, but then when I thought about it, I realised that this was the best way for her to go, her mother had been killed by Death Eaters and she has just found out he was one. I think you handeled this bit excellently, with just the right amount of emotion and reaction from both of them!

Well done and please update soon!
justme03 chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
hey chary! great story, u have to rite faster cuz im very interested in finding out what happens! thanks

Ally
arcee1 chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
I like drunk Harry :
Aille chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
Ohhhh... Gingerbread cookie bribes... where do I line up? *grins*

Thank you for e-mailing me and letting me know you updated. *grins again*

Loved this chapter... Poor Harry... *snickers* He's not going to live down what he said to Ron and Mione for a while.

I'm glad things are out in the open between Achelois and Severus. It needed to happen. Now onto the romance? *EG*
Arizosa chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
I am really beginning to like Snape a little.

If he is showing that sorts of emotions I dont think it will be long before there is a new splendid couple at Hogwarts!

Keep writing as you may,

it will be best that way!
Zari chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
Well. Wow. That was... Wow. *smiles happily* That was just fantastic! Good job! Here, have a cookie. You deserve it. *Hands Chary a gingerbread cookie* I am so glad that Lois finally knows all about Snape nad stuff.. Maybe they'll finally make some progress, eh? * Looks hopeful* Anyways, as usual, that was an amazing chapter, please post another? Preferably ASAP?

*~Hugs and Skittles~*

Linzie
Elspeth1 chapter 16 . 4/3/2002
And the secrets (some of them anyway) are finally spilled! And...it's something of an anti-climax. of course, Lois isn't the tpye to throw a huge scene.

And speaking of huge scenes, the it with Harry and the Somniferum Spore was really funny. Ron's going to kill him! (or at least never let him forget it).

So, what was snape about to tell Lois when she left? I think I can guess _~
eriu1 chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
I believe I have the honor of being your 300th review! I just love this fic so far. Just wanted you to know. I'll leave you another review when I get further along.

eriu
Jelsemium chapter 16 . 4/2/2002
LoL! I love it! Poor Harry, getting all maudlin over his friends! I bet he'll hear a lot about that! I'm glad Lois found out that Snape was a death eater. I'm also glad it didn't come from Harry. Looking forward to reading more!

Jill W.