Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
MelodySong231 chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
hehe Yay! some more Severus/Lois time!
MelodySong231 chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
wow, what a roller-coaster this chapter was! One moment I was so frustrated, the next being like "YESS!" and then back to the confused/tension. As my family would say, mensch!
MelodySong231 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Great Harry/Snape scene! But what a sad ending! Oh, and I do plan on being the 1000th reviewer, and as such expect a cyber chocolate cake, hehe
MelodySong231 chapter 19 . 12/8/2012
oooh Can't wait till she finds out Remus isn't gay! haha, sevvie's gonna get it!
MelodySong231 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
"the touching was back on"...oh dear, the things that popped into my head when I read that sentence! Really, I've been on this sight for much to long, hahahaha
MelodySong231 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
haha ooooh...and the tension rises! So excited, can't wait to see where this goes!
MelodySong231 chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
YES! Finally! Sheesh, been waiting forever for that to happen! haha
librarywitch chapter 30 . 5/23/2012
I loved this tale! You were spot on with your characters, I love Lois, she was a treat. You have a talent and thanks for sharing.
Missyick chapter 30 . 5/5/2012
what a lovely and great story! i just read at once! loved it! thanks for writing, I really enjoyed so much!
wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I am enjoying this very much so far. Your writing is very enjoyable and a pleasure to read.

I love Lois and am so happy that Harry has found a Muggle adult who is concerned for him and actually likes him. It always stretched credibility to the limit in canon, that the adults (who are not family) who are in contact with Harry-his teachers for example-were never concerned for his obviously neglected state. That they sided with the Dursleys and their obviously bullying son when tales of Harry's delinquency were spread far and wide is unbelievable. Aren't these people supposed to have some insight into children and their behaviour? So, yay Lois!

I am looking forward to more.

Lesley~
AroerEtholin chapter 30 . 12/7/2011
This was an amazing story. I honestly don't tend to really like stories with non-canon characters but Lois was a fantastic person and I like the way you've portrayed her and used her to build the story. Thanks for the fantistic work and the time you've put into this to shar this:)
ganymede21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
just for the sake of reviewing..love the chapter
ganymede21 chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
i love this story..thank you so much
Lexi0521 chapter 30 . 5/22/2011
Thank you! I love seeing happy endings even knowing the journey is rarely easy. You have managed to keep the characters and situations realistic, despite being AU. I enjoyed the entire journey tremendously!

Constructive criticism: If you have a word processing program, have it run grammar as well as spell check. Then you can cut and paste it into whatever format is necessary for downloading your story. That way, if you have used an incorrect word (sounds the same but spelled differently), it will be brought to your attention faster.

Thank you for sharing your gifted talents!
Bar00n chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
Well, I read this story totally by mistake, I normally don't read anything that doesn't have Harry as one of the maincharacters and I guess I only read the summary hear. I don't like fluff, stories like this one I usually stop reading after a few chapters as I just plain bored. Guess they are more for girls;)

Even all this I still read trough it all, can't realy say why but the plot got me reading on and it is very well written. Good work! You managed to get me trough the whole story, never thought I would read a story like this in here.

Personally my dice gives you a weak 4. Objectivly I would guess you deserve a good 5...:)
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »