Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
Kugel chapter 11 . 2/27/2002
This is really great, Lois is such a nice character and she will do Snape good. Please write more soon.
gjegje chapter 11 . 2/27/2002
This is great! How often do you post? ;)
Lataradk chapter 11 . 2/27/2002
LOL Snape's thoughts on the touching-subject was hilarious! Lois is a perfect match for him *grins*

Flitwick ... I don't think they're in the books, but for some reason I connect Flitwick with Filius and Frederick - don't know why ...

Sprout - no idea. I think I've read a ff in which she was named Magreta or something like it, and one where she was called Rowan. I suppose you get to make your very own witch name ;) 'Flora' is a little too cliché IMO, so please don't!
shasta53 chapter 11 . 2/27/2002
Awesome! Flitwick's name is Filius. I am not sure if we have ever been told Sprout's.
tailchaser chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
arcee1 chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
i like how mrs .Norris took to her.
LoPotter chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Heeheehee... This is great. We don't know Flitwick or Sprout's name, you just make them up. I myself used Margaret for Sprout... I am not creative enough to come up with a wizard-y name, but you've got awesome naming skills, so surprise us! Great chap*
LilyAyl chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
I don't believe we were ever told, h/e if we were, Sprout's would most likely be in the Chamber of Secrets.

Great chapter, Severus's rxn's were humorous to say the least, I am extremely enjoying this fic. Owl me next time as well?
Elspeth1 chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
I don't think we know Spout or Flitwick's first names. Most fanfic authors I've read have given Flitwick a name starting with "F," the most common two being "Filius" and "Frederick." Sprout's first name would, I imagine, have something to do with plants or botany.

Good story, keep writing!
Troy chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Well Lois certainly seems to have Snapes number. I'm glad to see can well hold her own with him. As for the "touching" right on!Loved the comment about "talking about boys abd braiding each others hair". Very cute iundeed! Looking forward to the next update.
Slinky chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Snape's thoughts about the touching were absolutely hilarious! Keep Writing!
Mae Noelle chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Hehe! I like, I like! *grins* I don't think I could wipe this grin off my face if I was being payed to! Please, hurry up and get more! Pretty please! Please please please!
Starlight8 chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Excellent!

I love the way they play against each other!

Lois is adorable! Well done! I hope you update soon!

As for names, I searched for my own story but couldn't find any names... Although iI could have sworn I read in one of her books that Flitwick ws called Filius... could be imagining it. As for Sprout, I have no idea... but J.K. tends to give her teachers first names that begin with the same inital as their last name... Dumbledore, Hagrid and I think Trelawney being the exceptions.

Could be wrong though! (probably am!) Hope it helps!
serna chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
cool story. Is this going to go onb for the school year as well? Post soon please
Madam Arianna chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
WOOOOOHOOOOO! A new chapter! Sorry...I get a little excited sometimes. Keep the chapters coming...I am really enjoying your story!
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »