Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
Gwena Lanish chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
I thought all of the "touching" issues were funny. I also liked Snape's suspicions and ways of dealing with them. Flitwick is named Filius but Sprout doesn't have a first name that we know. Hurry with the next chapters, this is becoming one of my favorites (your on my list). I also am excited to learn about the healing and empathic magic.
ferguspork chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
lol that last chapter was hallarious
Serendipity03 chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
This is probaby the best Snape fic I've ever read! I absolutely love it, and can't wait for the next chapter. Lois is a wonderful character and an excellent foil for Snape. Keep up the good work!

Serendipity

p.s. Flitwick's first name is Filius.
bluemeanies chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
how sweet- Flitwick and Sprout do not have official first names, but make them rare. And remember Sprout-Hufflepuff, Flitwick-Ravenclaw (that we do know)
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 11 . 2/26/2002
Finally had a chance to read this and now I'm kicking myself for not starting it sooner! Lovely stuff! Great characterizations. Keep going!
Lila Mae chapter 10 . 2/21/2002
This is one of my favorite stories and i hope you write more soon! ;)
Mae Noelle chapter 10 . 2/20/2002
Wow! Another brilliant chapter. I was laughing pretty hard at some spots - I particularly liked the 'Even if he was tall, dark and just a few inches off handsome' remark. Hillarious.
Troy chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
Wonderfully written chapter!I loved the observations of Snape and Lois about each other in the attic, and the pinchy poo, very nice touch. This story really flows, a very enjoyable read. I also liked the part where Lois has second thoughts-who wouldn't in her situation. Keep up the good work!
arcee1 chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
Cool i like the fact she can use her moms wand.
Rosmerta chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
Hee hee, Lois PINCHED Snape - I am still laughing! I love the ring and its inscription, and the wizard photos. I'm sure Lois will feel more a part of things soon... I hope!
Starlight8 chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
This just gets better and better!

I get quite excited when I see you've updated!

I think you have managed to keep Snape in character beautifully so far, and Lois is very likeable and easy to understand and feel for.

The part where she gets second thoughts at staying in Hogwarts was exceptionaly well written, Snape was perfect and her reaction spot on for a woman who is a strong character (which she'd have to be, being a nurse) but still human!

Well done!

I look forward to reading more soon.
bdwrm chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
i really like this story; i hope you update soon...
Gwena Lanish chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
And another excellent chapter! Keep writing, I love this story!
Lataradk chapter 10 . 2/19/2002
A little still-standing after the last chapters, but necessary, I know. Nice to get both Lois' and Severus' POVs on each other. I'm looking forward to Lois at Ollivander's - 'specially if Snape is babysitting again!
LilyAyl chapter 9 . 2/18/2002
Will Snape give her lessons? Or Harry? Or both? I can't wait for more! Please e-owl me when you post more.
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »