Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
Sailor Wade chapter 9 . 2/17/2002
Awwwww! Next part! PWEEEEZE! It's so good to see another Snape romance out there!

I love the name Achelois [is that how you spell it? I didn't look back, i just guessed] But how do you pronounce the mother's brother's name?
surlyse chapter 9 . 2/15/2002
Great Story, you really are an excellent story teller. Hope you keep writing, and once again, great story!

Dauphin chapter 9 . 2/14/2002
I agree with the birthday presents part! Do update soon...and finally, we see Lois's other, quite...playful part...

Well - that means she's not a Mary-Sue! After all...we already saw her first weakness in the first chapter.

Do hurry! Can't wait...I check this story EVERY DAY.

Dauphin
arcee1 chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
Great story i like how it is coming together please post soon .
K. H. T chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
this is really good... even if i never read chapter 3... i didnt miss anything really important did i? i gather that Snape came to the Dursely's, and they werent happy about it.. but.. ooo stupid parental controls, they never did that before... why did they have to start now...
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
Yay, another chapter! I'm sure Lois will make a great mediwitch. I can't wait to see her start classes. And picturing Snape without his robes & nothing underneath them... hee hee...
sara chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
i love this story! Keep up the great work and post the next chatper soon!
Tyger-chan chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
Aw, I love it! Very smooth- the story flows along with that masterful pace that only really good writers achieve. Keep it up, please, I'll be watching for more!
alice chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
Yeah I like it so far keep writing lets see what develops between those two and what will happen to her.
c b chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
funny! this is great! keep on!
Lataradk chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
"Snape looked merely puzzled by her long gaze and eventually turned away to pour himself a glass of water, but not before giving her the kind of wary look generally reserved for the very old or very simple." LOL! I can't help it, suddenly this image of Snape working as a nurse in a home for old people popped up in my head! Then came the poker player and Lois with laser beams out of her nose ... _Please_ can I have that in a later chapter? *big puppy eyes* And finally and answer to the very important question 'what does Severus wear under his robes?' Nice to know he can blush too ;)
grizziestar chapter 9 . 2/13/2002
ooo I like it, I wonder what will happen in the attic lol naughty me, more more more please (puppyface)
Akimekura Amura chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
LOL...reminds me of Black Mage from .com "No I wasn't undressing you with the Power of my mind!" heh...I'd prolly picture Snape naked everyday...well...prolly not...But stil...it's not like the thought hasn't crossed my mind
Troy chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
I love the humor you inject into this story. Lois's comment about Snape being 'au nauturel" under his robes was a hoot. Keep up the great work, the pacing of this story is wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AniMourner chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
That was great, really funny! Keep writing!
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »