Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
bdwrm chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
i've always wondered about the robes as well...would they wear anything under them or not...
Starlight8 chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
Easily one of the best stories on the site!

It's had me hooked right from the start... I check daily to see if you've updated.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review you!
Jayde chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
Awesome, awesome story.
LoPotter not signed in chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
‘A matter of personal preference.’ Snape answered unamused, but Lois noticed interestedly that his neck was slowly turning a nice shade of brick red. ‘Now if you have finished imagining me naked, shall we go?’

! That was SO great! LOL, oh, man. Anyhoo, great chap, as always! Sorry I didn't review the last one, I didn't know it was posted. Welp, can't wait for the next one!
bluemeanies chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
she can borrow Filch's Kwickspell if you want something very wierd... another good chap
Gwena Lanish chapter 9 . 2/12/2002
This was great chapter! I like the idea of her being a doctor witch thing. And the spatula joke was very funny!
Mae Noelle 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 8 . 2/10/2002
Oh! I am ungrounded! *does little dance* and not only that, but as soon as I get on the computer I get to go read Snape romances! Do hurry and continue, like five or more chapters at a time, and continue to email me as you update! I want to be able to get there and read as soon as its out.
taka chapter 8 . 2/10/2002
Cute story. Keep writing.
AngelZash too sick to sign in chapter 8 . 2/8/2002
Great story! I'm loving how you write snape! More!
Beccs chapter 8 . 2/6/2002
Ohhh, I can't wait to read more!
Lila Mae chapter 8 . 2/6/2002
Awwe, everyone she loved died, that's so sad! *sniffle* but maybe she can be a proffesor! Ya know, like muggle studies? *light bulb of idaes lights up* she could be Pomfrey's assistant! Ya! You know how quidich season is...ANYWAYS! I love your story and hope you write more soon! ;)
sara chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
great story, please update soon! And make snape and lois start having feelings for eachother soon!
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
Please keep writting, I think it a wonderful story! It would be odd twist of fate if you had Snape present when Lois's mother was killed. Although I hope he would have tried to save her, or perhaps he was just present. Just an idea. Hee Hee!
Snowdiamond chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
Awesome! Will anyone who's reading this please read my story? Click on my name and then my story. Thanks. By the way is this story Lois/Snape?
Troy chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
Wonderful chapter. It was nice to read Lois's back story-her family history. You are building this story at a wonderful pace. So now Snape knows that Lois is a widow-wonder what he will do next? Poor Lois has had so much pain in her life-I guess it's time for some happiness!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »