Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
Windangel chapter 7 . 2/1/2002
me like me like me like! Nice realistic characters, which is gooood. Now all I needs is more more more!
Rosmerta chapter 7 . 2/1/2002
Neat! I never thought Lois could be short for anything - your choice of Achelois for her name was a great touch - *where* did you find it? Or do you know Greek? I assume it's Greek. I loved Dumbledore's flowers (ahhh, freesias!) So yay, Lois gets to stay! Not that there was any doubt... ;) But now Harry is happy to know she's a witch!
ikazo chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I loved this story!

I want read more!
bdwrm chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
i like the name and i'm glad that they found out as quickly as they did, otherwise you wouldn't have much of a story now would you.
EvilFairy chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
wowies ... i likes it! more! oh and i love her name!
Helena Desjardins chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Great story so far! I absolutely cannot wait to read more!
wyltk chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
!

You ended it there! I must have more! Please, please hurry! Please! Can't wait to read more!
Helena Desjardins chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Get 'em, Snape! This is excellent so far! I'm off to read the rest and will be sure to review when I get there!
Rugi and Gwena chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
This is so fun! And I think that the romance is going at a perfect rate! It would be foolish to have them making calf-eyes at each other a day after they met! Write more soon!
Atheis chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I simply love your story..Please continue
Beccs chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I love it!
Artimis chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
You like cliff hangers do you? LoL Some don't I find them annoying at times but hey what can you say? But anyway I love you story and I hope you continue on soon.
Not A Muggle chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
yea! cool! i new it, she just had to be. please post neaxt chapter soon
Laurelgand chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I'm enjoying your story very much! Regarding your comment in the author's notes about the 'slowness' of the romance- I'm glad you're going slowly and taking the time to allow the characters to develop naturally. It's very refreshing to find a Snape/OC story where they don't immediately fall into 'hearts and flowers'; thanks! Keep developing the Harry and Snape relationship too, please?
Ryoko-chan chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Awesome story!Write more soon!
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »