Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
LilyAyl chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
*ching!* Loved this. Owl me next chap? Please read my fic, "Music of the Night". Thanks! Scribas!
Snowdiamond chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I like this story. I think that it is very interesting. Will you please get the next chapter up as soon as possible. I just posted my first story today (Jan 31) and I would be very grateful if you would read and review it. Thank-you.
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Hmmm so Snape is falling in love. I wonder if Lois ask if he's wear dark moss green
Gnomish Librarian chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
*claps* very good and it gets better with every chapter. I am looking forward to what will occur next.
Troy chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
So Lois is or was married?Scott is her married name. Did I miss it-what happened to her hubby?Great story, I am enjoying the pace. McGonagall finally missed one-wonder how she will live that one down.!
Jayde chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Ahhh! I could breath again, for a while. Lol. Anyway, keep writing! And Posting! This story is awesome!
Brittanie chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
ooo that was a great chapter! i knew lois was gonna find out stuff (u know witch wizard etc) but i expected her to you know, freak out! i mean, i would!thanks for telling me how to say those names..i figured since Lois is a girl it would be different..but not! thats okies. if you could pleaz e-mail meh when ya updated that would be grrrreat! well bye bye!
coffeebuddha chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
I absolutely adore your story. Please tell why Snape was disturbed by her real name soon.
bluemeanies chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
ahhh, so why didn't she go to Hogwarts... I picked up the hints, but I wasn't sure and hoped that she was 100% muggle and it was just something a little strange... but this works too unless she is the secret to defeating Voldemort- I'm afraid if that is so I'm going to have a fit... good chapter, waiting for next
Fainting Maid chapter 7 . 1/31/2002
Fun update! I am glad that we have cleared up that minor mystery! Is she going to be educated some how? Please do not make her attand classes with the student as I find that a rather silly senario. Actually you should ignore me and do what you want as you are the author! And I do love this story!
Britz1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
AH! That was AWESOME! I can't believe u ended it there...evil, that's what it is! Evil...hehe. Anyway, I *adore* your story, even if it's gonna be Lois/Snape...I'm not a big Snape fan myself, but I'll let it slip this one time _ This really is a good story. I like it immensely (I used a big word! oo). I want a new chapter REALLY REALLY SOON! plz? for me? mwaz! than a bunch! You're the best! Great job, this has a *lot* of potential! :) Hasta luego! Luv ya, Britz (PS: any reviews for my stories will be appreciated! no takers? no...sadness)
sara chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
yay, i'm so glad you updated! This was another great chapter. When's the romance between Lois and Professor Snape gonna start, though? Please say it's going to be soon! Please post the next chapter soon!
Starlight chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
Hi! Cool, as ever! Please continue quickly
tailchaser chapter 6 . 1/30/2002
Once again, a very good chapter and I look forward to reading more.
Rugi and Gwena chapter 6 . 1/29/2002
This story has been so fun so far! I like the OC and Snape seems like himself but fun! Please get the new chapter soon.
1,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »