Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
PL chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
I really like this fic a lot. One thing that got me, though, is your levitation spell - you used "mobiliarbus" for a wheelchair. The thing that makes it so funny is that "arbus" refers to tree -Hermione uses it on the Xmas tree in the book. So maybe something else would be better ... but this is the only complaint I have! Good worrk!
Tracev chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Very nice good job, I like that thing about the toothbrush complaining about chocolate frogs. Good idea
Troy chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Excellent chapter. You have a marvelous writing style. Expressive, entertaining and the story move at a good clip. Also, thank you very much for the spacing between paragraphs, it certainly makes for easier reading. I am really enjoying Lois as a character-can't wait for more interaction with Snape. Update soon!
Tarawyn chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Nice...write more!
Lin-z chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Hello again! :) great chapter. is Snape *gasp* actually starting to have ~feelings~ for someone? :) and why ~can~ Lois see Hogwarts? very interesting, keep it up! :)
Ped chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
Poor Lois! And Snape? In the words of Lucy, "I Outta knock his block off!"

Anyway,good chapter, can't wait to see/read the next one!
Not A Muggle chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
kewl! i like it. please post next chapter soon.
bluemeanies chapter 5 . 1/25/2002
tsk, tsk, tsk are we almost at the romance yet- can we have some more fun with Snape please, please... another wonderful installment
Tiger Lilly4 chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! More! More! Please please please don't leave us hanging! (Ok, so I have a very good idea who's at the door, but still, I want the next chapter!) I adore this story!
reader chapter 4 . 1/23/2002
this is great! please keep writing!
aelis chapter 4 . 1/22/2002
How could you hang this story? Finish it! Finish it! I love Snape.
Jayde chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
yay! Snape rulz! He's my wallpaper... but that's beside the point. This story rocks! Keep up the good work! ~J
ten chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
Excellent story, keep going!
japetharazor chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
Evil person, to let us clif-hang!
Starlight chapter 4 . 1/21/2002