Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
Jeanne chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
ARGH! I hate cliffhangers-! Great story so far. I loved that magical bathroom... wish I had one just like it, it'd be neat. I like the idea of the extra protections around Harry. And I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a snarling Snape! Good job... can't wait for more!
Askylla Madison chapter 4 . 1/21/2002
Please,please,please,hurry up and write the rest!

It's Lois on the other side of the door,isn't it?
gwen chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
wow, great so far, but how the hell is harry getting by without pain medication? believe me, i've broken bones, and you need demerol AT THE LEAST! as ian malcolm once said, "there's a reason people love morphine"

keep writing! i can't wait to see who's at the door.
I don't quite remember chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Hey, hey, hey! Is that Lois come to call? Write the damned rest! (I can't stand the bloody suspense!) And watch your spelling!
Sue chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Don't keep us hanging! Get the next chapter up pronto!
Beccs chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
I can't wait to read more!
Blue Yeti chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
This chapter was really cool as well. I love getting reviews too, really boosting isn't it. But why on earth do you have to have cliffhangers?
007 chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
I think I know who it is... Lois? Ah, well, this is a great story, you have a wonderful start. I can't wait to read more. You managed to introduce the original character wonderfully, and you captured The Dursleys great as well. I hope to read more of this soon!
Aya chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Ooh, this is good. It's actually the first HP fic I've read, and I must say, I'm enjoying it. Bet it's Lois at the door. ;) Anyway, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.
Terion chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
I agree with Harry. I WOULD NOT want to be the person on the other side of the door.

Good chapter. Write more soon. I want to know who's on the receiving end of Snape's glare! _
Not A Muggle chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
its lois isn't it? ha. this is going to be funny. please post next chapter soon.
hpfan chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
cool!
Nagini chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
LMAO! MORE MORE MORE PLZ! Itz LOIS! Oh yeah! Go snapey! MORE PLZ!
bluemeanies chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
I just love the idea of Snape harrassing the Dursleys... I guess it is not to hard to see that the mysterious caller is Lois... can't wait for the rest of it.
smile 8 chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
Cute! I like the story! Great job, keep writing please!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »