Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
smile 8 chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
Cute! I like the story! Great job, keep writing please!
sara chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
this story is so good! I was so upset when i got to the end and there wasn't any more, i can't wait to see whats gonna happen next! You do a great job at keeping snape and harry in character, and i love Lois! I bet it's her who's at the door, am i right? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Random Girl Katriana chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Gah! How can you leave us hanging like that? I want to know who's at the door! No, wait a second...It's Lois, isn't it? And if it isn't her, it must be Sirius, although I doubt he would ring the doorbell. That reminds me...where is Sirius? Shouldn't he know about Harry's injuries? Anyhoo...can't wait for the next part!
EvilFairy chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
::squels:: ohhh i likes it! more!

~Beccy

p.s ... is it lois at the door?
Lin-z1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Is it Lois? :) That's so cool what Snape did for Harry ~ keep up the great work, and I look forward to the next post! :)
Troy chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
OHH
Lila Mae chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Well? What happens next? Come on not a cliffhanger! Pleeeeeeeeeease write more soon!
LilyAyl chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
"Why Lois, whatever are you doing here?" I bet Lois is related to Harry, isn't she?
bdwrm chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
great of getting that all worked out...
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
Cliffhangers are evil.

So who's behind door number 1?
Ice Queen1 chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
Good story! The only thing I'd recommend is not leaving such large spaces between paragraphs
Rosmerta chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
hee hee, I loooove seeing Snape take on Uncle Vernon - he could eat him for lunch! I'm really enjoying your story - I like Lois very much, and I love seeing Snape use his nastiness to defend Harry for a change. Can't wait for more!
pooky chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
excellent!do continue soon! best story in quite a while!
Starlight8 chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
I'm enjoying this!

I'm looking forward to see where this goes!

Well done, keep it up!
grizziestar chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
aaah when will Snape meet the nurse? me impatient lol more!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »