Reviews for Beloved on this Earth
coesius not signed in chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
I love it, can't wait for the next chapter.

love, coesius
Terion chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
Very strange behavior for Snape but I like it. Continue!
Katherine aka Star chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
This rocks do more! Have more of Lois she should try and become Harry's new guardian, or Snape. Snape would be a much better guardian even if he dislikes Gif. I never saw a group of worse people than the Dursleys.
Jenn chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
Eeeeeee! I so love this story! More soon, asap! I love Lois and ADORE how you write Harry and Snape...teehee! Your writing style is great - light and equally wonderful at being heart-wrenchingly sad or burst-out-loud funny...more! more! more!
Blue Yeti chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
Hey that's really coming along well. could you email me when there's another chapter. Not very steriotypical in fact I haven't seen anything like it, which is really hard with 25000 fics to choose more it has real potential, accually it's good already and I really want to know what's up with Snape.
LoPotter chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
Hmmmm... QUITE enjoyable! This is really looking up. Well, you've piqued my curiosity, so post again soon!
Longsama chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
'Tis good so far. But...this isn't going to be SS/HP, is it?
bdwrm chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
i'm just loving the direction that you have going with this story right now. though i'm not sure that i understand how the nurse is going to come back into play...
julie chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
I like Snape/Harry stories - and its nice not to have Vernon beating Harry up for once.

Lois is pretty neat
Archaic Raven chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
VERY COOL! I really enjoy it! You got Snape perfectly ::Nods:: Hope to ssee more real soon!

please check out my fic..
Gaia Myles chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
More! More! More! This is great! I can't wait to see where this goes! Please keep posting.
Lila Mae chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
I hope you write more very soon! ;)
Beccs chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Troy chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
You would never know you are new to fanfiction. This is a very enjoyable and interesting you post more soon. Just what IS Snape doing there anyway?Glad I found your story!
LilyAyl chapter 3 . 1/18/2002
Lois and Snape! Lois and Snape! Please? Hm... well this is good thus far, please email me when you post more, and while I wait for them, please read some of my fics. Danke!
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »