Reviews for Rewrite of Chilling violets
mattcun chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
plz write more
Oh My Gai chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Harry and Male Kyuubi All the way! I always see Harry/Itachi and it's old!
Your story is amazing chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I love this story! Curse you for you cliffy tho. ;.; As for the pairing I really don't care, but I'd like to see Harry and Male Kyuubi. I never see any of those. :P
ken chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
my farites are eirthr Harry/ female Haku or Harry/Hana Inuzuka
ShiroSakuraTenshi chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Slash.. i really love slash in naruto especially Itachi/Harry. Is Harry going to change his name afterall he need a new name in the Naruto world.
sam chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I hope Harry goes to leaf. I vote for Harry/Naruto or Harry/male Kitsune or all three of them together.
Falvern chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Don't make this a slash. There are very few het stories in the Harry Potter crossover archive. Funny how the majority of the slash fics seem to be written by females. So why not make the pairing of this story something that everyone will enjoy? I personally like the Harry/Fem. Kyuubi pairing. I doubt that its been done before. If its slash, then I'll flat out not read it. I will wish you luck if that's the case though.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Harry/ female Haku
kitta160 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
i like the idea of harry and hana being together
Silverscale chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Well my vote is on the harem, Hana inuzuka and possible fem-kyuubi. I will be frank if this turns into a yaoi fic I won't read it. I just do not find reading yaoi to be fun, it's just my opinion so no need to take offensive, the fic is good and I think it will be a hit.
curve-goddess chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
oooh have you thought about a harry kimimaro pairing? please update soon!
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
ok im voting for Garra/Harry pairings. for some reasone i coundt review for chapter 2 so im doing it here "
alixelle chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Hello it's a good story so far

your bloodline limit can be called death's hand

as for the pairing i like harry/kakashi with a brother bond between harry, naruto and gaara, and maybe the other jinchiuri
Tenshi Kudaino chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
It's good to see that you've updated _ I like the plot so far but I think that your changes with Harry were a bit drastic but it's your story so no foul. As for the pairing, I think that a Harry/Ibiki or a Harry/Kakashi would be awesome.
andy710 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I vote Harry/male Kyuubi.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »