Reviews for Rewrite of Chilling violets
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
Cool story so far! :) Looking forward to how the mission from Gato goes.

Hmm. I vote for Harry/male!Kyuubi. :D
The Crimson Killer chapter 5 . 3/31/2018
Itachi
Pheonixs1518 chapter 5 . 3/22/2018
top-versatile harry / bottom-versatile itachi D
Xia chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
I am excited waiting for your new chapter. My vote goes to Harry/Itachi.
Guest-nim chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
Harry/Itachi please..
Shin chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
I love your story. I vote Harry/Itachi :)
sugar-phie chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
i vote for Harry/Itachi..
WishingWanderer chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
I vote Harry/Itachi
Bloody Constant Writer's Block chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
male kyuubi and kakashi both sound good but i'd throw my vote in w/ male kyuubi
ItsKatfri chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
I vote male Kyuubi if possible.
DigimonLover09 chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
I'm voting Harry/Pein
CloudZzFluffyBedsOfWhite chapter 5 . 3/18/2018
OMG I love this! It is a different route than the usual xovers where Harry joins Konoha.
It sucks a bit with the not-able-to-touch-anyone but I expect he'll solve that sometime soon if there will be any pairings involved otherwise that would just be depressing lol Although if it ends up being Gaara he'll have a shoe in, what with his convenient sand protection that is layered over his skin like a second skin, Harry should be able to touch him just fine.
As for pairings my vote goes to Gaara or Kyuubi, Harry did seem to have a fascination and appreciation towards Kyuubi so I doubt he'd be on-board with capturing the bijuu like beast and then use them as a weapon. Itachi would be okay... but he's already sick and dying and with Harry's 'Shinigami touch'...I don't think he'd make it long, unless Harry manages to invert his ability and absorb diseases.
Hope you update soon!
Lia chapter 5 . 3/17/2018
Itachi/Harry-
KyuubiChild717 chapter 5 . 3/17/2018
Itachi and Harry please. Thanks for the new chapter. Congratulations on completing another one. Eager for more. Feeling bad for Harry, he keeps losing people. Please let Haku survived the wave arc. Will you have Harry use his bloodline against team 7 and the bridge builder? Or at least on Gato when he double crosses them? I feel Sakura is a waste of space and should not be a ninja.
R. A Cross chapter 5 . 3/17/2018
I vote for Harry/male Harem lol. But if it doesn't count... I'm all for Harry/male kyubbi(Kurama)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »