Reviews for Rebuilding Broken Lives
michelleilone chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I love your story so much. And I really wish you would update it again because your story is really great. And I know it's been like 3 years since you've last updated, but don't let the poeple who threatened you turn you off from writing, because some other people loves your stories! :)
Lesly chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Lastima que no la termino, era muy interesante y eso que nunca e visto la película. Ademas de conmovedora, era dulce y totalmente diferente a la serie, que de vez en cuando no esta mal leer. Y esperando algún día vuelva a escribir. Desde Ecuador muchas gracias por tus historias.
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
just found this story it is so good please please finish this one.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
oh my God people r threatening u? That's horrible!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
aww. sad.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
awww my favorite too!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
awww. sad and happy and ah I think I'm going to implode don't get back together for good.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
awww! cute fluff!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
yay Abby! yay zivas little crush!
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I got a little teary eyed reading this. amazing.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
yes. I do hate you. but nice cliffy.
dvd123 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I just found this story and its prequel today and I am enjoying it a lot. I really hope you can find the time to update and if you have any spark left for this story. I would love to see it finished.

I can't believe some people would threaten you like that. That's definitely not a way to express their wishes. Common sense is that everyone has priorities, and real life takes over sometimes.
ncisaddict123 chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Please please please please please update this story! I literally can't stop reading it's amazing! I actually love this story because Tony and Ziva argue and there is drama instead of being constantly lovey dovey. I think that when they argue it will make them stronger when move on from it :') Thank you so much for writing an amazing sotry can't wait to read more! :D
NCIS FTW chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Please please continue this story this and the previous almost made me burst into tears. I really hope my plea doesn't fall on deaf ears.
Lorelie-Grace chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
I've just read both your stories and I think they're amazing.

It's horrible how someone threatened you as you left it on a cliffhanger and I agree-it does add suspense and I think it makes the story better. But don't give up on writing I think you have talent :)