Reviews for The Week It Rained
Matsuda'sDreams chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
That was really amazing! Ah! I loved it! XD It was all dark, then suicidal...but then better, and happy...and...and yay!

( - ) And normally I don't care much for people having stories about new Death Notes coming into play, but I liked the way you did it. It was sort of a small, not-the-most-important-thing kind of way. Although it did factor into the problems and plot of the story. _ This was such an awesome story!
TheViolin'sAngel chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Naughty, naughty Matsu... Personally I think Matsuda needs to chill
TheViolin'sAngel chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
OMG! OOC Matsuda! Matsuda reminds me sooooooo much of Mello here!
The iPod Addict chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
I'm going to kill you. And I'm going to have the worst possible reason ever for doing it.

I'm going to kill you because you took Matsuda, Happy-Go-Lucky, innocent, adorable, childish, immature, insanely cute Matsuda, and made him into this glory of agnst.

And, damn, I fucking love you for it.

So, I'm going to kill you for making me love you because of this beautiful story you've written.

...

Well, I was going to kill you. But then you've also introduced me to these six new songs that I also love. Really, they were icing on top of the cake for me.

So, consider yourself spared, but only one one condition.

Don't let anything stop you.

Don't let anyone tell you you're horrible at it.

And even if everyone else hates your stories, I'll still love them.

You just better keep writing them. ;)
Nugget chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
I love you. Srsly. At first I loved dark Matsu but then I didn't anymore. :P And then you brought back real Matsu. Heaven.
BunnyMuffin chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Oh my god. This is beautiful. Probably the best Matsuda-centric fanfiction I've read. And the fact that it has so much emotion and depth makes me so happy. Most Matsuda fanfics are fluffy and cutesy, and the emotional ones leave with a sour or questionable ending. But this does neither of that, it's much better. I'm not exactly sure if I have any other ways to say or show that I like it; but consider this a lot of praise because I rarely log into this account, let alone review.
Sonar chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Nicely done.
ElenAtalantie chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Oh, YES. Just yes. I have to tell you, I have thought about this story almost daily since it started, and this ending is much, much better than any of the endings my own mind has supplied. It just fits. Fits the characters, fits their development through the canon and the story, fits the natural arc and feeling, just FITS everything. It's perfect.

I hope this means you are feeling better?
SkywardShadow chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Huzzah for happy endings. *cue sigh of relief*

Congrats on finishing the story. I will miss it though; you really made the situation, characterization and relationships believable in this.

Great last line.

Fabulous work.
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
The ending of this story was so totally not bad B-chan. It was awesome!

In fact it was so awesome...it inspires me to scamper off and play with the Mogi oneshot I've been working on.

Here's to a totally not suckish week and year!

:raises glass:

Thanks for the sparkly new chapter. Bye!

:scampers off to Microsoft Word Program:
phollie chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Whe, a new chapter! I've been waiting eagerly for it, m'dear.

Aw, Matsuda, you're going to be okay. 3 And GOD, Ide's speech made me go numb. That was beautiful. The fact that he doesn't ever want to stop saying "I love you" is such a great touch; I can really understand it as well, since he's never really known love before.

The best line for me, hands down, was: “Matsuda. I’m gonna make you okay, yeah?”

So gorgeous. I did a little angst squirm thing at that line.

And I do most certainly hope you spam my inbox with updates! It's like Christmas. xD
Armagnac chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Aww! From heartbreak to redemption, ending with sweetness - nicely done! Perhaps a June wedding is on the horizon . . . _
SkywardShadow chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Whoa. Crap, Matsuda!

The Ruby Red Killings finally end, but if anything things seem worse. All those short, choppy bits in the second half were fantastic; by the end the tension was insane. What an ending!

Now I'm pining for the next chapter. x)
SkywardShadow chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Don't put the story down. It's great, seriously.

I really liked the end of this chap; Matsuda thinking he's becoming Light is heartbreaking. The last two lines were a great way to polish it off.

Must..go..read..chapter..six..
ElenAtalantie chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Ooh, wow. Just...wow. This story is just the sort of story I'm always looking for.