Reviews for Shuttlepod One
jbern chapter 1 . 5/14
A really enjoyable story that deserves more reviews. Thank you for writing this.
TeresaM777 chapter 8 . 3/19
Oh, glad to see this exquisite chapter. Glad you came back to bring us the big finish. Well worth waiting for. Hopefully, you'll be back with another great story.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 3/19
Awww. I'm really, really glad you came back to finish this, it was a great story. One of the best OCs I've ever found in the fandom, IMHO!
Serit chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
When will you post more?! What happens to Malcolm and Jean next?! Enquiring minds want to know!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Hurrah! It's about damned time too - I mean the kissing, as well as the chapter :p !

Further developments eagerly awaited!
Philnick chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This brought tears to my eyes. Your father is a lucky man - as will be whoever "Mal" turns out to be.
Belen09 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Oh, heavens . . . I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy your Malcolm and Jean stories . . .
Belen09 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Hey I'm enjoying this - thank you!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Well, you already know I love this chapter, but it never hurts to say it again!
Belen09 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Trip Tucker trying to play 'matchmaker'? Ha! :D (Jean always was a very nice OC!)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is really touching. I'm glad that Trip felt some remorse for his earlier oafish behaviour.
Belen09 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
That's one hell of a take on the 'Shuttle Pod One' episode - I like it!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Well, you already know I think it's great, but I'll go on record to say so anyway! :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well, even before the rework, I liked it. It blended the real episode very deftly indeed into the dialogue regarding your OC. Well done.