Reviews for Anonymous
GamerGirl071001 chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
i wish you the best of luck
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh dear... What?
princessfirekiss chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
i understand last week i had a family member die
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
We will always be your fans besides everyone have a tough phrase in their lives ... Im betting you were going through that too... Anyways we will always support you... hehehe as a fan through i think you are just going to be fine because i love the stories that you write they are awesome! They take me away from realality you know.. im saying you will make an awesome writer!

-your fan
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
U knw u probelly wont read this but ill rite it anyway I love ur story,sorry 4 ur lost,good luck,...lastly..I got to say I have heard people say that or sum other excuse (not that idc about ur lost)it always ends in goodbyes that ur genius fades n u grow up n forget this...so thanx for the story...well for wat was left anyway...srry if I seem harsh
stellar chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
in the first chapter, you make it seem like amu doesn't want it.

but in the second one she seems drunk...

nice fanfic and idea tho
iMightBeYourDad chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
I reread this entire fanfic just now. I've spent the last two hours going through all fourteen chapters. Update this soon, please, please, please. D;

This fanfic is just too cute and perfect so you shouldn't abandon it or else some donut will steal the idea, but even then I doubt that it'll be as good as yours.

You haveeee to update soon. It's driving your readers and reviewers insane. :c

Ugh, I'm going to keep reviewing until you review, even if I have to get you to 300 reviews. xD

Starting today I'm a review everyday, sooooo be prepared. -

P.S. I follow you on Tumblr.

LOLOLOL, I sound like a creeper. Kay, well I gotta go listen to One Direction and work on my essay, ohp, bye. c:

-iMightBeYourDad
XeMi-ChIx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ne. Update please. It has been a long long time. I really love this story and I don't want this to be stopped. Please.

Yours,

Emi
iMightBeYourDad chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
I think you should update this fanfic. :c
Miss Fuhrer chapter 14 . 8/27/2011

Finn and Jayk x3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Fuuuuuckkk! I:

This story is good. xD
Cecy Martinez chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
This reminds me about a movie... But I can't remenber the name... And no, it's not A Cinderella Story, lol.
Cecy Martinez chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love it(:!
iMightBeYourDad chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I read this...again. (x

Update soon, yeah? :]

It was reallyyy good! :D
mountaingirl47 chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
I'm sorry for your loss. I know that it gets old hearing people say that they understand, but this year I lost my aunt to cancer in her bones. She was literally wasted away to nothing before she died. Her suffering was worse than her passing. I can't say I understand how you feel because I don't know the situation, but I do understand grief. Please don't stop your writing. It is excellent. I know losing someone is hard and for the longest time I gave up writing because of my depression. I know this might sound strange or corny because we don't know each other, but don't stop what you love for any reason. If you don't want to write anymore then don't. Do what makes you happy. I just learned this lesson myself, but regardless of what anyone thinks, I am going to make me happy.

This is the longest note ever and its barely about your story, but I wanted to let you know that people care about you, even if we don't actually know who you are.

Have a great 2011!