Reviews for Acta Non Verba
CrewSoulReaper chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was a great story and gave some much needed character development to both of these characters ad well as creating a n environment for them to interact. Would u consider making a fully fledged fic out of this or at least a sequel?
Utahraptor Wrangler chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I never thought I would like a V/Belkar love story, but you somehow made it really cute and realistic... Great series :)
breaththatwalks chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hey! Loved your latin series, expecially the third one. Continue please? pretty rpetty pleaase? theres not nearly enough OOTS fanfics out there
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Few things to say:

1. You are so talented.

2. Don't we all just love that pointy-eared twit?

3. Nobody is as good at Vaarsuvius fanfiction as you.

4. I really want an update.

5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASEE PLEASE UPDATE!

(please?)
Heartsinger2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Hear you're having beta issues. Feel free to contact me. I don't have much time on my hands, but I really like this series.
the muffin queen chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
hurry up and update the latin series! i've been waiting for months! it's so freakin amazing!
accident prone chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This? Is my new favorite story I think. I don't even know where to start. Between the interaction and badassery and everything and such, it was just beautiful and perfect and even like the most adorable thing I've heard of.

Oh, and total points for using a Tom Lehrer song. I love that song, even though it's so very disturbing. :D

Anyway, lovely, lovely story. I think it's my favorite from you I've read, but it is a hard choice. :)
elmo chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
omigosh! thats so cute!

I love Belsaarvius out of all the pairings it's simply the best. This story suited it perfectly.
Ziraleet chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was excellent. I'm not sure where to start on my praise. :P

Let see...

The length makes me very happy. I could read your OOTS fanfic all day, Water-Smurf, so I'm always very pleased when I see a large update.

I love the interaction between Vaarsuvius and Belkar. Especially when they're patching each other up.

All of it is well-written, but some lines in particular jump out at me for being so cute, like "He was acting like a kid around a crush way out of his league." I love that. :D

All in all, fantastically written and I really enjoyed reading that. I think I've read it through around 5-6 times since yesterday already.