Reviews for Accidentally
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story was so freakin' awesome! I couldn't stop grinning the whole way through. I kinda wish this was an episode of South Park, since the are both in character. The more recent episodes of South Park I think have shown that Cartman has grown at least a little bit of a conscience and a heart, so this works pretty well. Cartman and Kyle will always be best friends, no matter how many times they say they hate each other. Great job!
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
omg. I thought they killed somebody or something. Poor wittle hamster. /cry.

This was lovely.
Brylee16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
OMG! How the fuck did they kill the hamster? *has pervert imaginations* xD

Well, anyway, nice story. I don't like Kyman at all, but this was written very subtile and so I enjoyed it. Your writing stil is wonderful, too!
cell12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really like this story, you've captured the balance between hate and friendship so well. And the last few lines give a taste of a future full of delicious Kyman.
nemiah chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OMG! they killed a hamster, how'd that happen.

anyway, the story was awesome. and as my vocabulary is limited in words, and i don't feel like over-using a thesaurus, it's all i'm gonna say.

basically, words cannot describe how cool it is.
PurePinkEtiquette chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Holy crap you really got me annoyed that I didn't know what they had ton burry In a good Oh-now-I-have-to-read-on-to-find-out way of course XD

Liked the friendship/hints of slash relationship between Kyle and Cartman XD
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww! Another amazing story by one of my fav authors...Angelic Guardian! *claps* *cheers* XD

I really liked this one. Its defo my fav out of your fics. Both Kyle and Cartman were in character and I just loved the way you didn't say at the start what they did and then it all came clear near the end. That was genius! D

You have an amazing way of writing fics. I wish I could be as good as you )

Really great job, pal. Cant wait for another fic! D
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
aww.. they're actually getting along for once (however brief it will be) )
CarnivalxLove chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Cartman and Kyle would bond over killing a hamster. Very cute story :)
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is such a bittersweet little drabble. I loved it when Eric (... wait, what? Did I just...? Oh, whatever) buried the hamster... This scene is so full of emotion.

The amount of physical contact between Eric and Kyle is perfect for this fic, too. They touch in the most appropiate moments, in my opinion, which makes everything more intense. The mutual need is there, despite the innocence of their age. However, nobody can blame you for making it look obvious, because you actually didn't.

Great job. :)

And, oh...

“You know, Jew, just because something is true doesn’t mean you have to point it out all the time.”

... Uh-huh, Cartman. Does the fact that Kyle is smart apply to this, too? XD *wink*

Well, I guess that's all. Best wishes! :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Awwh, this was so cute, I loved the ending ! x3
Lria chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh my ! At first, I thought they killed a person, and I was like 'OH SHIT , THEY DIDN'T !" but yeah, then it was a hamster and then I became sad . Poor, poor, hamster . But, enough about that, I liked this one-shot. Partly because it was in-character, and I thought it had a fascinating and creative plot . Unlike some sucky author like me . :)

Good job !
RedMacaque chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved this! I can't believe though that when I was reading the beginning I thought it was going to be a dead hamster or something..and I was right! haha! anyway nice job writing this story :)
Soul Flash chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
...I can't stand FF. Can't. STAND. IT. I spend all this time writing you a nice review this morning, and what does it do when I click send? It doesn't send. Then it decides to glitch up the rest of the day.

Seriously, this site really needs to get its shit together.

Let me try this again. *takes a deep breath*

I absolutely loved this story! I was so cute! I have to say that this one is my favorite of yours.

Really, the characterization in this was spot on. Seriously. The way you wrote Cartman and Kyle is exactly the way I would imagine them acting towards each other. And the amount of slash was perfect, too. It was the right amount to make it believable. I mean, it's not like you had them randomly kiss or anything, which would make absolutely no sense. So great job there.

Personally, I would have preferred more fluff and all, but you know me. XD Plus, like I said before, it really wouldn't have made much sense if you just suddenly had them all over each other. You would have really had to have developed the story in terms of their friendship before you could have them even think about getting all cuddly and stuff with each other. So again, you did perfect with the slash factor here. And it can be taken both ways: either as just friendship or a little bit more.

And I loved how you didn't reveal their dilemma until the very end. You had this wonderful build up of suspense where you had the reader wondering what in the hell it was they did and why they were freaking out about finding something so simple as a shovel (or at least Kyle was). The fact that you revealed it just as Cartman was putting the hamster in the ground made it that much more dynamic. Because seriously, with the way they were acting, it made you think they did something really, really bad when it was really only the class pet they were freaking out about. That really promotes the sense of innocence they still have as children, as adult as they (at least try to) act sometimes.

Also, the end was sad (poor hamster!), but the fact that they actually worked together (something they rarely do without ripping each others' heads off XD) to get the job done along with that little act of kindness on Cartman's part at the end really made up for it. I'm still wondering what exactly they did to kill the hamster, though. Or was that mentioned and I just forgot about/missed it? XD

Okay, this is getting a little long, so I better wrap it up (seriously, I'm writing more of an analysis than a review). Great job! I really, really loved it. Super cute story. Your writing is great and you only continue to improve. You've proved that especially in the collab we've been working on. I mean, your characters are so IN character that it's almost scary. XD Keep up the good work! Your one shots are amazing, and I can't wait to read your next one!

Love ya!

-Soul
pollyprissypants chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aw,I really liked this! That was perfect! Love it! Thats all I can say:)