Reviews for Of Socks And Roses
queen-peletier chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This story is absolutely adorable, as others have already mentioned. Your description, narration, dialogue - all of these and more are right on the mark, and precisely what I was searching for in a Alistair/Cousland fiction.

Thank you for the wonderful read - I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I like your characterisation in this fic. Very true to the game and your dialogue flows really nicely.
Traxits chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This is adorable, and I love how it seems that every time Cousland goes to talk to Alistair, he disarms her with something ridiculously sweet!
Lucidique chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
All I can say is "aw how incredibly sweet"! Wonderful, as always. Reading your work makes me happy. That's corny, I know. I am so glad you share my love for Dragon Age, Alistair in particular. I just had to interact with him a couple times and I was already sold. Please please please continue your writing!
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Nice little fic! Cousland's thoughts feel very authentic and add a nice touch to the slightly altered game dialogue.
Rainfallen chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is so sweet and touching, with such wonderful glints of humor throughout. I love how you've combined the different conversations, twisted them about and made them your own and even more endearing. Her memories of her parents are just beautiful and heartwrenching - perfect. Lovely, lovely job. Thank you for sharing!