Reviews for Beautiful Deception
Dragonling743 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Well boy, that was one big bitch. *grins* I enjoyed this a lot, thanks! very good story, my favorite characters, even the ones I dislike with a far better twist. Excellent.
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Holy shit your amazing. I love you. No, REALLY, I love you sooooo fuckin much right now! This was the best! Bella's gone, there was sexy gay boys, SEXIER lesbians, con artists, and Jasper! I don't think it can get any better. Such an awesome fic! Can't wait to read more from you!

Much love and thanks

Kayla
Twit-ard01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
oh wow! i LOVe this story
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You don't like Bella? Or did you just have her like that for the purpose of the story?

...

And what a great story it was! ...

...

P
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
sweetie... thank you for entering LFN...

Brilliant! Still laughing… love the con job and how everyone but Embezzlella gets a happily every after… was a little uncertain with naughty Alice conning poor unhappily married Jasper and the unusual twist with Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper but Mal actually loved it… um… btw… where is this Maleficent Bakery that actually has unicorn cookies located? lol
Love's to blame chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh wow! They fucked that bitch over...I loved it!
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG honey,I just realised i hadn't reviewed this story right when i read it, I'm so sorry honey (sorry totes random, but i mistyped honey to horny... lol)

so, on with the review:

I loved it!

I'm really beginning to love female slash :) and I loved that Bella was the bad, and Alice and Rose were together... i like them as a couple, but the final arrangement is just perfect... Alice with Jasper and Rose.. hmm hot ;)

love you bb :)

let me know when to vote... not that i could decide between your two entries :/ :D
AmberStar63 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Any story with a first line like... "I straddled this beautiful man and impaled myself on his engorged cock." and continues with... “You like that Jasper?” has my undying love and devotion! As so do you bb!

Loved your story and good luck in the contest. Tell me when to vote and I will.
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love it! Not too many good Alice/Rose stories out there and Bella as the bad guy? GREAT!

xoxo

jennie
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Ok, first I thought again mh, should I really read this, because non-cannon parings. *lol*

But I gave it a try ;) already with this line: “Nope. Just wanted to keep you here Alice.” He smirked at me and we locked eyes again."

The plot really surprised me and it was again awesome written.

Ok, at the end the sex on Bella's office table, I thought: Oh, hm interesting, but the line from Jasper: “Why, the same thing you were doing to Newton in my office, honey.” was worth it. ;) Anyway I'm glad Ali/Jasper/Rose were together then and that Bella got her punishment. ;) Emmett and Ed were priceless, too. ;D

Anyway Kirmit, really great work again. :) *2 thumbs up*
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
first hot damn!second i feel that if alice goes lesbian she would definetely go for rose

i really liked the story not only was like stated abobe really hot but very entertaining lately life has been hard and reading fun/funny are my highway to happynes

they make me laugh and wipe all the bad shitty things that happened that day

and you definetely did that with this great story it was great and i think you went totally out of your confort zone and you totally made it work

great job
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*mutters*

Holy fucking hot, that's what I would call this. I need some alone time with myself.

I loved the ending-that would be the arrangement I'd choose too. I mean, if you can have a hot babe, AND a sexy man, why wouldn't you choose that?

Loved the Ed/Emmett-ness, that was just so adorable.\\

Also glad Bella was the villain because honestly, I can't stand that woman. She tests my patience. ;)

Let me know when voting starts-you have my vote definitely.
Les Femmes Noires chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Thank you for your entry to Les Femmes Noires, it has now been added to the C2 archive.
BBSapphire24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Jesus fucking christ woman! You trying to kill me? That was fucking hot! God damn! All that smut, LOVED it.

This Jasper, I liked him, a lot. He was sweet and cocky and fun and I just loved him!

I was worried about Alice and Rose - but I couldn't be more thrilled with the end situation. Outtake of the one-shot? Some Rose-Alice-Jasper smut? HOTT!

Loved the out-shot! It was awesome!

Loved the conning, I think you did a great job of explaining, describing and capturing all the aspects of it!

I definitely want more of this!

Love you, as always, amazing job. And Good luck in the contest! :D

3 jess
calin-durus chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Woot! I'm signed in as calin hahaha

OKay so Sara just read the last part with me and I'm guessing from her laughing at the snarky comments that she liked it ;)

You know I did! I'z proud of you!

Love ya bb!