Reviews for Epiphanies and Self Sacrifice
k1942 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I whipped through all this as quick as I could, and really enjoyed it! It's so much better for Bella not to become acquainted with the Volturi! Jacob is still the same nasty little boy he always is in this part of the story! Makes me want to kick his butt for being a jerk!
BridieM chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Excellent. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Perfect. :)
BridieM chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Good way to bypass the whole Volturi event/s. :)
BridieM chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
This is such an excellent take (read twist) on the original. Simply loving it. ;)
BridieM chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
It is amazing how with just a couple of small changes this section takes on a much more positive note. Liking this very much. :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Like all you writing this chapter makes an excellent start. :
LAB1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I love your AU ending of NM!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I'm SO enjoying this.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I love the whole story. Now on to the sequel!
Danyy Dias chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I loved your fic! Congratulations!
MistressSandman chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Thank you so much for not stopping the bomb with three seconds left on the clock...sighs, I'm speaking metaphorically, of course, so many writers do crucial scenes with so much tension that it is sometimes difficult to read them and breathe and not feel pain with every line...so thank you...I was appropriately tense and excited and curious and scared and yet I was not *suffering* while I read...

I love that Bella managed to change Edward's mind and the way Rosalie behaved at the airport-in case you cannot tell this is a short review over the whole story.

You know the Cullens do not have to bite Bella to change her-they can inject her with venom...still...I wonder if Sam could be made to see reason, to understand the power of mates since he has experienced the difficulties of love with his imprint and former relationship with Leah...

I would love to see Bella have a baby (or babies) but if you do, could you please have one of them realize she needs blood sooner, and that talking to children in the womb does work-likely much more effectively on half-vampire children since their minds are so much more advanced-and please, do not have Jacob imprint on one of them. I dunno, have a half-vampire or a human pregnant with a vamp's baby come to find the Cullens because she has heard of them being good and kind and let Jacob imprint on her. ;) Seriously! ;D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
As it seems to have become the norm already I really enjoyed thus fic of yours.

Wonder how the sequel will go... I mean, Charlie doesn't seem as averse to Edward as he was in cannon, nor as in favor of Jacob, who at the same time seems to be lees likely to go after Bella again, and then Bella has already agreed to getting married...Yeah, I'm most defiantly interested in seeing how all this turns out.

See ya!
Totteacher chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
thank you both for the wonderful story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. You both have done some great work.

Jennifer
Totteacher chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
What an original twist on the story. The meeting with Aro might never happen now, very intruiging. I hope that they find Edward, and I can't wait to see his reaction to Bella.