Reviews for Epiphanies and Self Sacrifice
twiclare chapter 6 . 1/3
Jacob certainly stooped low! It's good that Charlie is no longer a fan. Loved the story, thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 4 . 1/3
I'm enjoying this so far!
ALPS88 chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
This is great, I love the changes that you did! I love that Bella's more self-aware, Edward and Bella are communicating more, Charlie's not heavily biased on Jacob and Bella knows how Jacob's being manipulative! I don't want her to be the spineless, blind, love-triangle-Bella that was given to us in Eclipse. She hurt Edward so much then, always running off to meet Jacob and kissing him, I hated that shit. It's great that you'll be "rewriting" Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! I totally respect that this is your story, but then if you don't mind a suggestion, please please please DONT make Jacob imprint on E&B's baby IF you'll go with the pregnancy plot. I guess I don't really mind the hybrid baby but I hope you don't name her Renesmee. But then if you don't go with the pregnancy plot, I'm excited to see where you'll take the story! Good luck!
k1942 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I whipped through all this as quick as I could, and really enjoyed it! It's so much better for Bella not to become acquainted with the Volturi! Jacob is still the same nasty little boy he always is in this part of the story! Makes me want to kick his butt for being a jerk!
BridieM chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Excellent. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Perfect. :)
BridieM chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Good way to bypass the whole Volturi event/s. :)
BridieM chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
This is such an excellent take (read twist) on the original. Simply loving it. ;)
BridieM chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
It is amazing how with just a couple of small changes this section takes on a much more positive note. Liking this very much. :)
BridieM chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Like all you writing this chapter makes an excellent start. :
LAB1 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I love your AU ending of NM!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
I'm SO enjoying this.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
I love the whole story. Now on to the sequel!
Danyy Dias chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I loved your fic! Congratulations!
MistressSandman chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Thank you so much for not stopping the bomb with three seconds left on the clock...sighs, I'm speaking metaphorically, of course, so many writers do crucial scenes with so much tension that it is sometimes difficult to read them and breathe and not feel pain with every line...so thank you...I was appropriately tense and excited and curious and scared and yet I was not *suffering* while I read...

I love that Bella managed to change Edward's mind and the way Rosalie behaved at the airport-in case you cannot tell this is a short review over the whole story.

You know the Cullens do not have to bite Bella to change her-they can inject her with venom...still...I wonder if Sam could be made to see reason, to understand the power of mates since he has experienced the difficulties of love with his imprint and former relationship with Leah...

I would love to see Bella have a baby (or babies) but if you do, could you please have one of them realize she needs blood sooner, and that talking to children in the womb does work-likely much more effectively on half-vampire children since their minds are so much more advanced-and please, do not have Jacob imprint on one of them. I dunno, have a half-vampire or a human pregnant with a vamp's baby come to find the Cullens because she has heard of them being good and kind and let Jacob imprint on her. ;) Seriously! ;D