Reviews for Midnight Coward
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Intense beginning and sad ending.. :(
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
nice but very sad ending.
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
loved it!

the day after would be interesting, how do they handle it ...
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Nice
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
please add to this. It's such a sad ending.
lisa Gonfiantini chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Like all of your work this one was was just brilliant.

Please think about adding on to it. We need a happy ending and it sure doesn't look like TPTB are ever going to give us one.
Blooky chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Losing the fight against their desire...it's what we've all been waiting for;). I like it that you leave it a bit unfinished even if the story is complete...if that makes any sense;). No story is ever completely finished, some simply demand a sequel, others show their beauty just by being that tiny bit unfinished. It's lovely. You're great at it:).
lurker chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I'm really hating Michael Weston's character right now on House! I just watched "Wedding Daze" this weekend with him and his crazy hair. I actually liked Lucus before this season and thought he was just a little bit cute. Now, that he's with Cuddy...YUCK, LOL! I hope Cuddy kicks him to the curb for House in your story, because it looks like he's going to be around a while in the show! again...YUCK! But then again, I'm loving all the Lucus, Cuddy, House stories! Update! and YAY..I'm the first to review! Although, I'm not much for celebrating at my age, my birthday's tomorrow! YAY, lol.