Reviews for Bolts from the Blue
RemNisK chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Man... Why'd you stop writing? Such a shame to us D:
RandompersonD chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Awww! C'mon! How come this is the second story that I've come across by you, and it ISN'T finished? That sucks! :( You make great stories and yet you can't finish them. :(
NarutoNamiKazeUzumaKi1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
estuvo genial y para las fururas novias d naruto que te parese esto a perte de konan kuranai y anko a gregar a hinata a hana y yugau y tambien mei
Zekuran chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
common, you have to work on this story again, its pure gold! I love the triple pairing, and I think the personalities of the three will work with each 0ther, but common, I want to know the backstory!
SSK 'Blackjack chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
NOOOES! I can't believe that this AWESOME story is abandoned. AT A CLIFFHANGER, NO LESS! -fumes- PLEASE UPDATE!

-coughs- Now my fanboy obsession has been satisfied... Great story you have here, I'm especially surprised to see Konan/Naruto. Its one of the lesser done pairings, and I'm glad to see you've done a good job of it.
Sinewyk chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Great story ,found it this evening , im hooked , im hoping for more , gratz !
Arch Zell chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
theres not much narutoxkonan fics gj
davethedark chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
update soon
LordPeverell chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
good story update please
rS 100 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Awesome story!

I love the pairings too - you write everything out so well.

Please update soon!

]
kyuubi27 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
nice i injoyed that, i'm looking forward to finding out what his doujutsu dose. damn chiffhangers
Hello chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
quite good
narutothe5th chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this is a simply an amazing story keep writing plez.
Detached Demons chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Update Soon
Burisu chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
This reminds me vaguely of Draton's Naruto of the Hydra. I don't know why. Regardless, I think you need to slow down the relationship development with Anko and Kurenai. Too much, too fast, and it becomes too unbelievable. There should be some kind of distrust, Naruto is a foreign nin after all. Shouldn't there be some kind of suspicion especially since he seems so darn chivalrous, and so eager to save them/help them.

It's interesting, and I look forward to learning more about Naruto's time in Akatsuki, and how he developed a relationship with Konan, and what happened to the Kyuubi. Finally I doubt he's loyal to Pein or Madara, so I'm interested to know what he intends to do with Gaara. Be wary that you're not overpowering Naruto too much. Otherwise ther will be no one to match him, and it'll get boring. No one wants to read about a character that essentially has an 'I win' button that they constantly press, it's not a god-fic right? I'm interested in this plan that Naruto has, and what he intends to do. Also, while I understand that he shares a rapport with Sandaime, I'm getting kind of sick and tired of those "Naruto leaves for a long ass time only to return and suddenly everything is sunshine and lollipops and everyone is dancing around a field of flowers, hugging and forgiving"-fics, though I'm sure it won't detract from the story if you decide to go that route. Just tell me you're not going to have Naruto suddenly desire to switch sides, and become a Konoha-nin and defend it because of some misguided "I have opened my eyes and changed! I'm suddenly super loyal to a place I haven't set foot in in awhile, and where I've not had such fond memories" reason. Then again, that's just my pet peeve, so ignore it if you want to.

I'd be interested to see his relationship with the other Akatsuki members and just what this mysterious bloodline is. Although if it's some Sharingan-Byakugan-Rinnegan hybrid, I'm probably going to cry. About the only thing that could make it even more unbelievable would be if he had Eye Lasers. I kid, I like the story, so whatever you decide, I'll still read it. I'd be interested in seeing some more Konan development. While she was somewhat developed in the series, I'd like to see your interpretation of her, and her character/motivations. That's just a very roundabout way of saying I'd like more Konan/Naruto scenes.

I'm curious about Jiraiya's reaction to seeing Naruto and Konan considering his affiliation with both of them. Is that where Naruto learned the Doton Yomi Numa from? Does this mean he is going to learn Yondaime's Swirly Ball of Doom technique? And what of the summoning? I don't think it'd be a good idea to get the Toad contract considering Pein will probably recognize it, and that might not be a go thing. Then again, why change something that works. For all I know it could be a contract with Foxes; Kyuubi being the boss summon.

Well, whatever you decide, I'll stick with this story and see where you go with it.