Reviews for Delenda Est
atlantis51 chapter 25 . 20h
No! Oh hell no! Are they going to the future?
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 3/21
Oh no, THIS is terrible!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 3/21
I love it! They would make a great couple! She is the boss, and Harry can grow to love her, after all, what better way to keep her on the straight and narrow?
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 3/20
Merlin, I hope she doesn't marry Lestrange! Bad news!
PaladinAllen chapter 3 . 3/19
Awesome. Saw the title and was curious
Worth it though
KMF-G chapter 36 . 3/18
Go for it Draco! He is businessman LOL better than being ferret haha
Lucius's father was called Abraxas.
pg chapter 15 . 3/14
the fic is good so far but this is the most idiotic harry i have seen in any fanfic.. i mean really he dint know what to do on many occasions and easily intimidated by nearly everyone important or old enough and he doesnt have a clue what his next move should be and dont even get started on his laziness...and ofcourse his silly excuses for not buying wand and after that not using it because it belonged to tom in his time
Mysts of Time chapter 46 . 3/12
A very different read.
LostDragon49 chapter 11 . 3/12
Thanks for the update and as to your request of something to read below is a title I am currently reading. It is a time travel Harry/Bella story that I am enjoying.

Delenda Est
By: Lord Silvere
bumblebeezy chapter 16 . 3/10
re-reading this after a few years & gahdamn this story is so. fanfreakingtastic.
timisnotmyname chapter 46 . 3/2
Loved this story! I'm glad to have found it. Thanks for a great read!
Random someone chapter 6 . 2/26
Whoa...so many people in the comments but hurt about the fact that Muggles were able to do damage to Wizarding population during WW2.

Well, but hurt people...maybe Harry Potter magic is simply not as powerful as some of you wank it up to be?! Ever thought of that little idea?!

And about the dude down in the comments who claims that a wizard can have more power than the most powerful nuclear bomb ever detonated, referring to the Tzar bomba. Yeah...keep dreaming bud, and wank their power some more while you are at it.
When a single spell in Harry Potter universe manages to flat a city two times the size of London, and leave an aprox 500-600m create in it's wake, THEN, we can talk about comparing wizards to nuclear WMD's. This feat is something Tzar bomba can easily do, and is also something that even 100 Vodlemorts combined wouldn't be able to pull off.
Even Voldemort with all of his power is NOTHING when compared to the destruction unleashed by even A SINGLE "Little Boy" nuclear bomb dropped on Hiroshima in August 1945. And that one was a fission based single stage primitive nuclear device, which was rated at 18 kT of TNT equivalent, nothing more than a firecracker when compared to the 3-stage thermonuclear fusion Tzar bomba, and it's massive 50 000 kT of TNT equivalent.
Even a single "Litte Boy" bomb managed to nearly flat a city of 200 000 population and kill over 50 000 people in a matter of 30-60 seconds, and an additional 45 000 in the following weeks.
Tzar bomba is 2770 times that.

Harry Potter magic is considerably over hyped by fans, that it's becoming ridiculous to read fan fictions where authors involve or even mention Wizard vs. Muggle approach.
This is a fact known to anyone who has been involved into "vs" debates on various forums, where they pin Harry Potter wizards against powerful characters from other works of fiction.
Astroman1000 chapter 46 . 2/26
Bloody fucking brilliant I'm reading the sequel and as I enjoy it already finishing earl of the north soon
For what it was
Thx ;)
GreyscaleWriter chapter 29 . 2/19
nvm they did the do in this one
7,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »