Reviews for Delenda Est
Good
Ithered chapter 46 . 10/14
absolutely amazing concept and a great story very well written thank you for writing, love your work
RHJunior chapter 8 . 10/10
Why did James hate Snape? Could it have been that Snape was obsessed with the Dark Arts from day one? That he hung around with like-minded future Death Eaters-bigots and bullies all- regularly? That he was also a bully and at the very least stood aside while his Slytherin friends tormented other students? That he developed a Dark Curse on his own- SECTUMSEMPRA- that slashed the victim up like they'd been attacked with a straight razor, and used it so often it was his ***signature spell*** the same way EXPELLIARMUS became Harry's?

Or perhaps because he was so vindictive that he tried to destroy Remus Lupin's life by trying to expose him as a werewolf* and get him expelled from Hogwarts- just to get revenge on Lupin's friends? (Assuming, as one critic speculated, that he didn't intend to kill Lupin outright- considering the anti-werewolf stance of the Ministry back then, it couldn't possibly have been illegal to kill a werewolf in those days if you "encountered" it while it was transformed...)

Guess James is just being PETTY, right?

*(Side note: Snape also qualifies as "too stupid to deserve to live." "I suspect my hated classmate of being a werewolf. I think I shall sneak off... alone... at night... on a FULL MOON... to find his lair! In fact I'll look where another of my hated enemies told me to look, just to make it stupid squared!")
Good
ErnestTheGuy chapter 46 . 10/8
Those 2 are the cutest couple
FromTheUnknown chapter 44 . 10/7
Oh thank god it's not xD
FromTheUnknown chapter 43 . 10/7
Aww shit, don't tell me Bellatrix is a horcrux?! Cause that's just be sad as hell
Loved the story, but very unemotional ending.

You didn't create a payoff in regards to his family relations to the Potters or Sirius at all. It was more like, "Hey, you're a Potter!" "Oh, yeah." "Okay." which feels strange after such a long setup. Didn't really get to see a properly relaxed and content Harry (and Bella, if ever possible), but I suppose not everyone like those kind of endings.

Thanks for creating this. It was a very good read.
Not buying the carelessness of just extracting all his memories and then not destroying them afterwards. They are all of his most carefully guarded secrets, and he puts them in a fucking drawer in his apartment, when he could easily make new ones whenever he needed? Too much of a leap, and seems to only be done so you could lead the story into this direction.

Fantastically engaging story though.
Ridiculous that Harry would STILL hesitate when it comes to killing death eaters. Especially one who has an extreme interest in his wife and was, in his view, about to rape and kill her at that very moment. Makes him seem incredibly weak and not at all prepared to enter this war as he has been pretending to. NO PROBLEMS BLOWING PEOPLE UP WITH DYNAMITE THOUGH. Judge and jury my ass.

Other than that, great story.
championrat chapter 46 . 9/25
A really good fic you got there. Great Job.
Kimmytrainer chapter 46 . 9/24
Great story :) different from the usual time travel stories, too. Thanks for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 32 . 9/23
Success! The bring me the rat bit was a nice touch.
Kimmytrainer chapter 26 . 9/23
Wow this is really interesting!
Dude chapter 4 . 9/23
Don't get me wrong I love this Story but the historical aspect is not correct.
'Nazi Germany' didn't declare war to England or France.
England and France actually declared war on Germany on 3. of September 1939, since Germany didn't heed their ultimatum concerning the Anglo-Polish military alliance.
Anyway great story.