Reviews for Delenda Est
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 44 . 7/14
DAMN. The way you write suspense is inspiring.
Oserix chapter 46 . 7/11
10/10.
I really liked it. This is one of the best-written pieces of fan fiction i’ve read so far.
Lerndmina chapter 1 . 7/9
loved it
Egghead1927 chapter 5 . 7/8
Tom talks like a pirate
Cuwaert Den Duvel chapter 46 . 7/8
It is official now. I am in love with this story. It is rightfully so one of the most read stories ever on this site. A classic within the fanfiction world. A masterpiece to be proud off. I thank you for the many hours of reading pleasure you brought me. May you wright many more epics like this.
Cuwaert Den Duvel chapter 4 . 7/6
I will be honest. This chapter and story in general have delved in themes and things I like very much. Things I never thought I would find in a fanfic, a harry potter fanfic no less. This is, as far as I am concerned, a classic. One of the best things I have read in years
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 46 . 6/26
That was an incredible story! It took me so long to finish it but I didn’t lose interest at all like I usually do with these longer stories. Well done!
Well that took a nosedive after they went to the future, and the ending was a complete disaster.
I feel cheated after that really excellent beginning.
jmw03u chapter 46 . 6/26
I loved this story! I have never considered Bellatrix and Harry as a pairing, but I think it worked out well. I liked the cool new magic like the projection charm. It was also fun to see the differences time travel made on the future (e.g. Lily and James alive, but no Harry born). It was really great! Thank you!
ksecc1 chapter 9 . 6/23
Ahaha. Harry is such a goofball. I love how you use his wand predicament and all the cheap wands he gets familiar with as part of the way he takes care of Voldemort later.
ksecc1 chapter 10 . 6/22
It’s so funny. Harry is half rediculous and half BAMF. Which sort of fits a slightly older traumatized Harry. Excellent story.
Kagey98 chapter 46 . 6/20
Great Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
kyoshi711 chapter 46 . 6/20
Good story but a slow almost boring read!
blackbloodywolf chapter 45 . 6/19
such a well written story
7,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »