Reviews for Delenda Est
WittyBasketcase chapter 19 . 10/10
Noooo! I love Orion!
WittyBasketcase chapter 17 . 10/10
Of course bella would punch Harry in the face before kissing him
WittyBasketcase chapter 14 . 10/10
Ahhhh! This is so so so good! I think this is the first story I read In a long while where they actually start off as enemy to friends to lovers in a believable way
mickeysofine chapter 13 . 10/6
I want to read this.
But Harry is inept.

He's constantly surprised by people seeing through his paper-thin lies.

He's making very little effort to better himself and prepare for what he needs/wants to do.

He doesn't seem like his age. He seems like how he was in fourth year.
mickeysofine chapter 9 . 10/6
...

This has been recommended a lot.
I can't see why.
mickeysofine chapter 8 . 10/6
"Do people bully you?" Lily demanded.
...
"Name the last time it happened."
~~~
"Right now." Harry responded. "Right now, you're pressuring me into helping your friend and not taking 'No' for answer."
ChiDead chapter 46 . 10/4
What a beautiful story.
girlwhoslept chapter 28 . 10/2
up till now Rose really hasn't made a good impression
OneGoldenGod chapter 1 . 10/2
very nice!
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30
Guys, do you like Harry Potter board games and merchandise? If you do, got to ?aff46 . Our bestseller right now is the Harry Potter board game, Hogwarts Express:
/products/ib-1?_pos3&_sidac10f0f5d&_ssr?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when making a purchase. Hurry! its only for a limited duration.
deadarm00 chapter 9 . 9/12
Wow, people saying Harry lost are retarded. His wand blew up he beat Bella with a cheap-ass wand.
Also, it's been said he is a lousy duelist he's trained for large scale war. In rage mode, you aren't thinking straight and become sloppy. ️ Love that hook!
Capitalism. Ho!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 9/11
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
big up bruh bruh chapter 46 . 9/2
amazing story really enjoyed it hope to be able to read some more of your fantastic work.
alannalove1990 chapter 46 . 8/29