Reviews for Delenda Est
lamejoke911 chapter 46 . 5/3/2016
Hi. I absolutely adored your story. Excellent piece of work. I don't really have many words to say, but I hope you keep writing and continue posting your work for the entertainment of the online community.
Best Wishes,
lamejoke911

P.S. I invite you to read my own story and maybe offer us junior authors a bit of a critique, huh?
What say you?
ianmrtnz chapter 46 . 5/2/2016
This is, without a doubt, the best time travel fanfic I have read. Excellent work and collaboration. My only question involves the second chapter where Bellatrix says she is on the vault to retrieve the hairpin because her grandfather left it to her. It is never explained why he left it to her. Was there an ulterior motive? Did he know what its function was? Was he somehow a mastermind the coming conflict? We may never know, but I began wondering this when I first read it and it was never addressed. Felt like a missed opportunity to me.
icestick chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Read this a year ago
icestick chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Needs more Luna
mrs pamplemousse chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
hi
CaBuckeye chapter 46 . 4/28/2016
Your last two lines are just perfect. I have never seen a story completed by Prophet headlines before.
Excellent.
Light Uchiha chapter 46 . 4/27/2016
Amazing I loved the story from the beginning to the end it always kept me reading more and more thank you both for writing such an amazing fic
Marie-S-Raven chapter 46 . 4/26/2016
This is an amazing story! I love it, SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
what is wrong with you to berate yourself for enjoying the female form? seriously what the hell, if she looks good she looks good and tere is nothing wrong with appreciating that.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
I feel like Harry gives in way too much.
RHJunior chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Why isn't Harry looking for Tom Riddle? Seems like job 1 here.
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
would love to read more of this story
RHJunior chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
A wizard's shield should be more than enough to stop a bullet. Remember it's not the sheer force but the fact that it's concentrated into such a small area: this is how bulletproof vests work, by spreading that impact over a larger area. If they can generate spells capable of literally knocking a man off his feet- which, contrary to movie physics, bullets and even shotgun blasts CAN NOT do- they can generate a shield capable of stopping bullets.
Desultorynights chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Your characterization of someone whom was heavily involved in a resistance for five years, and likely lead other wizards into battle and has repeatedly lead an organization again Voldemort, as someone who is malleable, easy to read, and seemingly bland is just so bad...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
this is pretty cool for a bellatrix fic!thanks
7,192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »