Reviews for Delenda Est
lizyeh2000 chapter 46 . 11/12/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
serroxley chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Mind you that that only applies if this story is Harry x Bellatrix, which I think it is but am not completely sure
serroxley chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
So I just looked this up, and it turns out that Bellatrix is Harry's first cousin once removed... sooo... yea

Dorea Black is Harry's grandmother, and her brother Pollux Black is Bellatrix's grandfather

It's not quite the same as a first cousin relationship (this is one more generation removed), still, incest is apparently a thing in this story
(mind you, most pureblood families in HP are already horrifically inbred, so I'm not sure how much it actually matters)
Deathmvp chapter 46 . 11/7/2015
Great work on this story. I normal do not like him with Bell but this story works so well with him. Nice work
afi123 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Its disappointing he isn't more powerful, but i understand that he didn't get a formal dueling lessons :s
Tony McNucklz chapter 30 . 10/19/2015
this used to be interesting. now its a bunch of hooplah. traveling forward in time and suddenly needing 8 chapters to introduce new characters on top of explanations for old characters lives is boring as hell. you spent a dozen or so chapters at the beginning doing this (which was expected and therefore completely fine going in due to the severe storyline displacement from canon) and now its like you're restarting the story halfway through. I'm out. maybe I'll come back later.
Doug Kelly chapter 46 . 10/17/2015
That was a piece of work to get through, but it was delightful. Sassy Harry & Bella were especially good. Congratulations on a piece of exceptional writing.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 46 . 10/11/2015
I'd have loved to find out the names of their triplets! But ah well, lovely ending to a wonderfully-written story. Well done, you both! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 36 . 10/10/2015
Ah, the ending! True Slytherin, Draco is.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 35 . 10/10/2015
HAHAHA LOVE WHAT BELLA DID WITH THE DURSELEYS! And awww so glad Harry met Ron and Hermione finally. Rose and Sidra are getting on my nerves, though, Harry was such a wonderful child...Lily and James can't have been that bad at parenting, right?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 35 . 10/10/2015
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 31 . 10/10/2015
TRIXIE WHITE HAHAHAHA love that name! Your story has been amazing so far, but the pairing just seemed sudden to me...like you guys explained that he wasn't sure regarding his feelings for bella at first because of who she was in his original time, but after he signed the contract he became so affectionate without any explanation? Other than that though, I'm absolutely loving the fic
abn0989 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
this story is amazing. I have NEVER read a Bellatrix/harry fanfic but this has me convinced. I think it's so great how you created this whole alternate universe where Harry doesn't exist!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
HOLYSHIT I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO MATCH VOLDY'S WAND OMG?!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's got a great balance of light humour and the darker plot. Characterisations are super on point too!
7,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »