Reviews for Delenda Est
Guest chapter 46 . 3/10/2022
Super creative fic! Big fan
drgraves129 chapter 1 . 2/23/2022
I always love this story.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 24 . 2/20/2022
Not sure why Harry isn't killing rodolphus. Also not sure why Harry isn't trusting Bellatrix at this point. Are you kidding me? Harry fought voldemort for 3 or 4 years in a war with Dumbledore and he never found out ab horcruxes? How did the hairpin come undone? How is a hairpin so deadly? And why would voldemort leave without making sure they're both dead?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 23 . 2/20/2022
Pretty sure it's too way too early for any of the Weasleys to be born.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 20 . 2/20/2022
What does Bellatrix mean by precautions Tom mightve taken? That doesn't make any sense to me. Harry didn't even try and talk to the basilisk wtf we know every snake is sentient why wouldnt he be able to talk sense into the basilisk?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 19 . 2/20/2022
There hasn't been mention of them at all
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 19 . 2/20/2022
Is Harry going to hunt down the horcruxes?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 16 . 2/20/2022
Well that infiltration lasted less than two chapters... I thought they were going to be in voldemorts inner circle working to bring him down from the inside but ig not. Also you can't negate fiendfyre with a flame freezing spell
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 13 . 2/20/2022
The marauders created the map together not just James. The Yew wand should technically already be Tom's
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 11 . 2/20/2022
Harry keeps acting like he has some secret agenda with complex plans but he's literally just doing what Orion wants at the moment while pursuing his own vague plan of 'stop voldemort' with absolutely no thought of how he's gonna do that. I feel like the least you could've done for this au was to put a slytherinharry in instead of a mostly Canon Harry. Why would Harry's scar bother him here? It's not the same Voldemort. I'm not sure what you mean by the aristocracy and the ministry, pretty sure it's a known fact that every seat on the wizengamot is held by a Wizarding house with a lords status. Also so Harry is supposedly returned from a war against voldy that he's been leading personally and he's ready to follow Dumbledores orders like a soldier as soon as opportunity arises?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 9 . 2/20/2022
I don't understand why he won't just get his wand. Also the dialogue that the characters use is very simplistic and makes it seem like your characters aren't that smart.
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 9 . 2/20/2022
I don't understand how reading books about time travel theory helps him make plans ab what to change. He already knows what changes he wants to make. Also you kind of are making him seem like a dimwit. Also it's one thing to react violently instinctually like Harry initially did but then he continued to fight to kill like 10 spells later as if he was in a trance. That seems pretty drastic.
Raisinman chapter 46 . 2/17/2022
I love this story so much. It’s a real treat, and I’m happy to have experienced it
M. Knight chapter 26 . 2/15/2022
The story is well structured, bu the characters are inconsistent in their motivations. Sorry, but cannot read any further.
muffdyvr chapter 4 . 2/14/2022
this fic is really boring.
8,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »