Reviews for Delenda Est
everdreaming2014 chapter 22 . 9/15
i love young moody. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!
everdreaming2014 chapter 21 . 9/15
beautifully written. the fight /Bttle scenes are so imaginative i feel like im there reading it!
everdreaming2014 chapter 5 . 9/10
loving this so far! i didnt expect to, but i thought id give it a shot anyway as i was intrigued by a young bella. so pleased i did. lookong forward to the developing plot!
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 38 . 9/8
You mentioned flames so I just want to pop in and say I simply adore your work. Most of my laughs the past several days have come from this book. Several heart feelings too.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 46 . 9/7
Wow! I have studiously avoided this story for a very long time because of the Harry and Bellatrix implications but this was incredible! I never would have thought to see such a wonderful version of this pairing. This is just amazing! You just did such a Wonderful job of this! I am so glad I finally decided to read it:)
Lemmiwinks-NO chapter 11 . 9/4
I love how you write Lily and Alice.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 15 . 9/3
Nice! I never thought I'd end up reading something like this...
igpron chapter 24 . 9/2
"Remember that Miss Black's wand will be pointed at your back."

This resonates with, in KOTOR, the smile shared between Bastila and Revan as they approached the Starforge with Dark Intent on my first playthrough. I don't remember another story that hit these same notes of intertwined ambition.

The rise of the connection between Ms. Black and Mr. Ashworthe has been well paced, I've enjoyed the story. Thanks.
lia chapter 46 . 8/28
Thanks for this amazing peace of work!
So I've been trying to bring my friend over to the fanfic side and when she finally agreed to read my favorite fanfic this was the one that came to mind!
Jen chapter 46 . 8/26
I have never read a well written Harry/Bellatrix fic before finding this one. This was great. Thanks so much.
Simianpower chapter 46 . 7/27
The first half of this story was extremely good. 9/10. It had well thought-out characters, a good political situation, enough twists and turns to be interesting. And then it threw it all away to jump back into an alternate "present". The characters and situations in this forcefully-integrated secondary story were not nearly as good. The Potters were all awful. Terrible characters with unclear motivations and backstories. The Blacks except for Leo were ciphers. Nobody acted in character with canon, and no reasons were given for the deviations. It was hard to care about any of them because the readers have no idea who they are! It was still not a bad story, but I wouldn't characterize it as a good one either. 6/10. So overall it was 7.5/10, which I'm rounding down to 7/10. Minus the point lost for making Bella a mind-rapist and not even addressing that issue, the overall story gets 6/10. I had such high hopes for it, but it only lived up to some of them. At the end I'm left a little disappointed. For new readers, I'd recommend reading up until around chapter 25 and then moving on, leaving it as an incomplete what-if scenario.
Simianpower chapter 43 . 7/27
Goddamn, this Harry is such a pushover!
Simianpower chapter 42 . 7/27
So... basically Bella's just proven herself to be a rapist. She has stolen from her own husband that which was the most private and personal thing he possessed: himself. And she did so without any form of permission, knowing that permission would probably not be granted. She's now irredeemable. She was never a sympathetic character, but she just became a mind-raping monster. The simple fact that Harry doesn't feel the violation at the time doesn't mitigate this at all, any more than drugging a girl unconscious before raping her does. If Harry ever finds out about this I hope he kills her instantly for this betrayal, but I know he won't because your Harry is nearly as wimpy as canon Harry, needing to be told what to think, do, wear, etc. or risk being completely nonfunctional. Ugh. This story just dropped at least a full point right here.
Simianpower chapter 27 . 7/26
Why would Hermione be friends with the Weasleys without Harry there to mitigate Ron's Ronness? They weren't outright enemies only because of Harry. It seems odd that they'd be acquainted at all in this alternate future.
7,116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »