Reviews for Delenda Est
furballtiger chapter 9 . 11/30/2022
idk, it seems pretty implausible that teen BT can basically hold her own (enough for this to turn into a slugfest) vs post war HP. If this were the case, w/ all the extra years experience and growth she'd have smoked him by now in the original timeline, whereas it says they fought repeatedly.
furballtiger chapter 6 . 11/30/2022
very nice bit of scheming :) Ideally, some of the b/g exposition might be reworked from show to tell, at least partially, but it would be hard. So far it's interesting. And, true to character, Harry remains a moron (she's not wrong!), but not a bad bloke (neither is the forger girl).
furballtiger chapter 4 . 11/29/2022
really good stuff, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 9 . 11/14/2022
Question:

Harry comes from a time of war, so he has a lot of battle experience plus he is older than Bellatrix.

Yet, Bellatrix a student is able to duel with him at an equal level.

Yes, Harry probably only lost because of his faulty wand but still...

Was his training and his skills in the future so sub par that even a normal student can defeat a seasoned battlehardened soldier of his future or is Bellatrix just advanced because she's a Black?
wsbenge chapter 46 . 11/8/2022
I just reread this story again. Time travel is one of the few ways to logically build the necessary infrastructure to defeat Riddle. Tweens and young teens just can't do it, except from Canon Harry's blind dumb luck. Riddle is the standard issue meglomaniac. Psychological issues. Human history has numerous examples.

Otherwise, productive assassination might work to stop Riddle. Every magical carries a high powered weapon and studies potions. A Slytherin could do Riddle in.

It is easy to imagine a backward wizard society. Free unlimited resources. Starvation should be limited to addictive behavior and medical issues. Why quest for the stars? New frontiers?
Athrick chapter 35 . 10/30/2022
I’m sick and tired of Harry hiding and super vague to the Order. When Bellatrix says something vague or misleading to them I get annoyed right along side them. If that was what you were going for incredible fucking job cause I haven’t been this annoyed about someone pretending to be alive or dead ever. The first part of this fic was amazing but, it is getting ever increasingly more tedious to read through this. I shall endeavour to finish since I’ve come this far.
lulu2613 chapter 27 . 10/23/2022
So now Severus is in love with Narcissa?!
lulu2613 chapter 26 . 10/23/2022
Wow a lot has changed. Like Sirius married and he’s a father? Lily and James have three kids?! What happened to Severus?
kreintoray chapter 46 . 10/12/2022
An interesting, though not very clear, beginning; then everything becomes insipid, more and more stupid; in the end all the cons become just huge.
The Dark Gnoblin chapter 9 . 10/8/2022
Brandon boodoo, you uncultured swine. this is an absolute masterpiece of writing and I hope that you get ass fucked by a cactus. Fucking retard.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/1/2022
adding on to my prior comment (in the next chapter, wouldnt let me double post lol),
apparently even one chapter like the peaceful epilogue must have a battle in it! this story really is an adventure to read! one i look forward to coming back too
and i love the way no one actually knows harry potter. awesome.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/1/2022
You know, that line about lily competing for affections is the one that made me read this entire thing, and all of it was done brilliantly.
crashthisnow chapter 46 . 10/1/2022
Honestly, in a few words, a treu enjoyment to read!
perlcat45 chapter 46 . 9/14/2022
Great story, loved every word. You write brilliantly.
John chapter 46 . 9/7/2022
This is one the best da fanfics I’ve ever read, the best time travel fanfic for sure!
8,130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »