Reviews for Delenda Est
JimSilver chapter 46 . 8/13/2022
So awesome! This was a very professional piece of writing, a true alternative/ what if novel. Well done!
Brandon Boodoo chapter 9 . 8/6/2022
And this is where we stop. LITERALLY stupid plot... why can't you think before doing something as stupid as this and deeming it worthy?
shirousagi87 chapter 46 . 8/1/2022
Thank you for a good story!

Hope you get a nice inspiration to make a new one
Varneye chapter 3 . 7/22/2022
This is good
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2022
The more I read of this the more Harry Congress across as an idiot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2022
This fic always fascinated me. Well written. Long. Interesting plot. Crazy pairing. Decent attempts and actual avoidance of the obvious cliches with the pairing and time travel theme.

Only critique would be seeing their relationship develop more. But we did see that (just not as much as I wished) so it was acceptable.
Guciec chapter 46 . 7/3/2022
I had red early 13 chapters, then skimmed the rest until I red the last 2 - 45 &46. Why? Because I like a wonder of magic in HP stories, good descriptions, and strong and smart hero - cliché I know. We don't have it in this fiction. We have one magical time-traveling artifact, used twice, which as a plot device irritates me. We have got a strong cadre of characters, I really don't care for, that push plot forward. One stupidly overpowered spell that only HP can cast an astral projection itself, like one trick pony, which I don't like also. We don't have really smart or even overpowered battles, MC just fights and wins or loses, done. Story is good, in the upper 90% of HP fanfics, just not my cup of tea.
Ireaditall chapter 26 . 6/26/2022
I must admit I'm not a fan of big time skips but you managed to write it beautifully!
Ireaditall chapter 23 . 6/26/2022
Love the ending!
Ireaditall chapter 22 . 6/26/2022
Lovely chapter!
Ireaditall chapter 21 . 6/26/2022
This might be one of the saddest things I've ever read.
Ireaditall chapter 19 . 6/26/2022
I haven't the moment to comment on the other chapters but I love the story! It's amazing.
Ireaditall chapter 3 . 6/23/2022
Amazing chapter!
Ireaditall chapter 1 . 6/23/2022
I love the start!
agmmagm chapter 12 . 6/6/2022
He has no idea what he is doing, not making any progress good novel but hp is so mediocre how will he win against voldi and do what he want to achieve is beyond me
8,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »