Reviews for Delenda Est
Syithe chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Apparently, it's on. You're writing very bold strokes. I'm sorry to see the old men go. It was expected, or at least that there would be attempts, but to have it happen so suddenly really kind of pull the ground out from everybody. I'm looking forward to seeing what steps Harry is going to try to take from here. It's going to be difficult to gather together his political power without any base to speak of, and I've got the feeling that Dumbledore won't quite be able to provide what he would need to do that. Good thing he has a ton of money and Bella to help. Thanks for the update!
Naginator chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Nice glad he managed to keep the fortune out of lucius and voldies hands, wonder what'll happen to harry now and what he will do for a job
mwinter1 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
It seems that to know where Minister Black was would have come from his wife. I have a problem with the questioning of Orion and Cygnus's wives. They were asked if they killed Orion. the question that should be asked is if they ordered or requested that he be killed. the same with Cygnus's wife in the fact she had to have known where Cygnus would have been that night. Also were the papers signed by Minister Cygnus for Harry to be the Undersecretary before he was killed? Well so far it seems that both the Black and the Malfoy fortunes are well outside of Voldemort's control.
Judah chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Malfoy manner scene is missing something. So the Floo is blocked and the anti-apparition wards are up... why doesn't Harry phoenix-teleport or call elf and have the little elfy side-along everyone out?

Deaths are anti-climactic, not really feeling the good fight. I mean the minister isn't wearing a shield charm? It's like you are rushing for a direct confrontation because you got tired of writing the politics.

Also the goblins knowing about time traveling and such is a type of thing I usually see in fics much worse than this one. Wish you'd had something else there.
hushpuppy22 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Amazing chapter.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Wow.
gibs chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
cool chapter.
Dezmar chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Once an extremely well done chapter. Didn't expect half of that, but there it was. Very well done indeed. As always looking forward for more.
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Awesome chapter.
The Breeze chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter.
riegert8 chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
Very good chapter
dsjr chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
The chapter was good but I have to say I didn't necessarily like the Orion death (as I had enjoyed his character) as well as the goblins knowing that Harry travelled from the future (seemed silly like so many of the other crappy fics). I'll keep an open mind to see how you play it out though. I enjoy the story.
Interested Reader chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Very interesting. I can't say that I've seen anything quite like it before, and I am most interested to see where the plot goes from here.
murdrax chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
hmm very inetersting chappy!
DragFire chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
I'm very happy to found this very good fic. The story-line is very interesting and I love the relation of Harry and Bellatrix.
6,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 334 .. Last Next »