Reviews for Delenda Est
misto713 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Wooohooooo! :D Lord Black, huh? Niiiice. Though Im still sad about Orion; I really liked him as a character. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Muffin-crumbs chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Haha! That was fantastic; you took my issue of what happens with Harry if he goes to Gringotts and dealt with it, with the efficiency of a Goblin. By signing a few papers and making it a non issue. I love it!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Hahah, Bella is tricksy. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Excellent work as always. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
LordAnarchy666 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Both the Gringotts scene and fight investigation scene seemed rushed and unpolished. Not quite up to the quality of the previous chapters.
tatewaki2000 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Donroth chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I feel bad for Orion's death (my bet is Walburga). But I'm very happy with how Harry has gotten control of the Black family fortune. I'm also extremely pleased with how Harry and Bellatrix are starting to take their being married as a given. I'm also loving how Harry is finally admitting to himself that he enjoys Bellatrix's company and how they are both getting more and more comfortable with each other. Looking forward to seeing the story further unfold.
knightwolf20x chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Great chapter. Directer Prewitt seems to have a major stick up his ass. Can't wait for more.
noshadowone chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Story is getting intereting i hope harry some how takes control of malfoy house when romulus kicks the bucket, when lucuis comes a calling. If anything you could pass harry off as a child from orion could of been concieved before he married walburga or something so that when he reveals he is black's head they cant say nything. if they try and question it will they wont be able to since he is already the head and im sure they dont due blood test all that much since magic made him head and they would probably take magics word for it. if they did blood test then im sure there would be no inactive vaults to dead family's. Love how he is for the most part already going that he will be with bellatrix and is already noticing that he will miss her without her being around.
xmarshall chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
thanks
Avarenda chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Hmm, interesting how Harry's gone from finding the idea of marrying Bella absurd to not objecting in the slightest when she infers such. In fact, the way he mentioned grimmald place gave me the impression he wasn't against it anymore.

I guess i think its a bit fast, especially since we haven't really seen Harry think about Bella romantically.

In other words, we haven't seen him notice her. When men or women are attracted to someone else they notice small things. Like their hair or their eyes or lips, etc etc. You get the point.

Other then that tho, i like where this is going. Good strategy going on.
smoothmfr chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
cant wait for the next chapter
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Very, very, very interesting. Ah, I am thoroughly enjoying this. :) I like the relationship between Romulus, Cygnus and Harry. The dynamics between the trio is intriguing. I'm gonna miss Orion though. However, Harry taking control was very great. Cygnus sure appreciated it. Haha.

Oh gosh, and Harry and Bellatrix are adorable. I loved the spur of the moment shopping spree. Harry's sure warming up to the idea of life with Bellatrix. He may be "humoring" her but I think he's secretly getting used to it. He missed her all week after all! Ha. Then the thinking ahead with giving her the 10,000 galleons. && how "They" are rich and how "they" won't be living in Grimmauld Place and "they" can find somewhere else to live. Hee. So cute! Harry's starting to get his romance! Hahaha...

Anyways, Prewitt's a prat. I'm super excited for more though. This story is fantastic! :)

~jadacey
MicHa3l.Ang3Lo chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Awesome chapter...
madsloth chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Nice chapter, Has Romulus taken steps to ensure Lucius does not benefit if he goes the way of Orion?
6,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 334 .. Last Next »