Reviews for Delenda Est
Random man chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Good story but phoenix teleporting spell thing kinda of ruined the story a little the story is still amazing good so I can bear with that
Riddle7777 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Your story is simply awesome(as usual)! I read it all in one sitting, though i think i forgot to review...i'm the kind who's bugged to hell about accuracy so whenever i see the name Prewitt it gets a hitch in the story. The correct lettering is Prewett .
WiseTomato chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Yeah, you don't fuck with Bellatrix, bitches. Nice chapter. The scene at the end with the three sisters was a nice touch, and captured their attitudes nicely. Looking forward to seeing where you're going with the supplies Potter picked up. Keep up the good work.
magic-seeker chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Very nice. Bella is getting serious and payback is coming. Love this woman!

Harry was a bit too relaxed in the last chapters. "Basking in luxury" while three of his comrades

just died and he is obviously the next target? Honestly? After all these years of fighting in the previous life?

Everything else is great though. I hope you will maintain the complexity of the plot till the very end.

It would be unfortunate if Harry/Bella would simply join Dumbledore's order. I hope you will keep them as a separate independent force.
OBSERVER01 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
so far so it up
Guest chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
AHHH! More! This is great! You must write more!
knightwolf20x chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
AWESOME! Bellatrix defying her mother and aunt is awesome, too bad Narcissia didn't follow. Can't wait to read on.
Essex chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Excellent plot development and a wonderful twist at the end.
FatesShadow83 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Bella's a woman on a mission... *grin*

Poor Harry... He doesn't stand a chance. *snicker*
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Close call for Bella. Grateful for the update. Can't wait for more.
LittleLionLass chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Excellent.
lazyguy90 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Awesome work as always. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep at it.
SimFlyer chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
And further into the rabbit hole we go. Great chapter, i cant wait for a showdown between Harry and Tommy.
gibs chapter 23 . 6/13/2011