Reviews for Delenda Est
Gogolu chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Nice.
Kathleen LaCorneille chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Thanks for the chapter! Loved it! And Moody's really paranoid, but well, it's with good reasons!

Hope Bella and Harry will get closer soon, and that Harry's role in the war will be very active :)
Tilius chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Liked the new chapter.
ssjgokillo chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Oohhh, how cloak and daggery!

And thus ends Harry's tenure at Hogwarts, leaving behind a legacy of... ummm... checking other student's homework against Snape's? Hmmmm...

It might be a bit premature, but I've had a feeling that Prewitt was going to be trouble for Harry. Here's hoping that he'll be a slightly competent MoM, and might be able to focus on the real problems.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Looks like Harry will soon be having trouble opperating in the shadows. This was a pretty quite chapter but I am stocked for what is to come.
flame brick chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
so that post seems like something it would be a good idea to use the charms the DA did on their coins to meet so harry won't have to go to check or set a time himself
ChimericSoul chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter can't wait for more.
Blazen chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Good chapter aside from Harry once again not-so-subtly nudging Lily in James' direction. I can understand him, but as was said, he is driving Snape to Voldie, or at least to relive his lonely miserable life again. Well, it's not like Harry should care about Snape's fate. Sev is not as hot as Bella after all.

He should be a little more expressive with Bellatrix. She can understand only so much without him explaining his feelings. He should have said to her that he was uncomfortable because she was drunk and 17 year old student, and not because he doesn't like her.

And why couldn't he tell Moody about Riddle's name right away? It's not like Orion couldn't have told him it at some point. It's a valuable enough information to satisfy Order, but not too valuable as to arouse suspicion
blackmamuth chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
I feel that saying that about to Lily is driving Snape directly into the Dark Lords service, Well done Harry, well done.
narureye chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Great as ever! Keep up the good work!
nim istar chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
your idea about passing notes is the right amount of paranoid for moody i think, good job.
Penny is wise chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Awesome story. I think he should tell Dumbles who he is.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
I find it hilariously adorable that Bellatrix tried to seduce Harry. It's also nice to see that he's becoming more comfortable with her.

-P4L
xavierp chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
I am enjoying this story immensely. You have managed to keep Bellatrix sane while making her a believable person with issues. You've also managed to avoid the trap of making Harry's future knowledge causing him to be omniscient and not making him super powered. The various manoeuvrings are fun to watch.
Ebrius chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Oooh, a dash of intrigue in Harry's tea.
7,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 334 .. Last Next »