Reviews for Delenda Est
marshall88 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
thanks
tvandel chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Last time you said you couldn't have guessed what would be happening, but I kinda sensed Bellatrix' seduction and the possible recruitment in the Order.

Harry being dismissed from Hogwarts was not very predictible, still less even then Voldemort's need of Malfoy money.

What I think will happen is, Bellatrix harvesting all potion ingredients and then abandoning Hogwarts. She doesn't strike me as the good girl who'd want to finish her education, when she knows her fate is joint to that of Ashworth. When they win, she can, if it's even necessary, take her NEWTs, when they lose, well they better not lose.

Has Voldemort already placed the Tiara in Hogwarts? Because Lily (I think) mentioned that their DADA teacher was getting senile. Well, something would have to happen between Dumbles and Harry before Dumbles would be willing to hire Harry again, but maybe when they're married already (although I don't like it when couples get separate quarters in Hogwarts) ...

These are my thoughts so far. I'm really hooked on your story. If something comes up in this unorganized mind of mine, I'll let you know.

One question though. Is this still a joint effort? I couldn't help but notice only your name is listed above each chapter as the author...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Another very good chapter. Thanks.
tatewaki2000 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011

Brilliant !
Yamenstein chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Great chapter! Really loving the story! Nothing worthy to note when it comes to mistakes or such. I'm curious as to when you will make Harry less uncomfortable to Bella's advances? Foreseeable future? Just curious. Anyways, I hope you update again soon! Best Harry/Bellatrix fanfiction out I reckon! :)
GenoBeast chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Well if this was set in the future where Bella was still DE then a drunk and partially naked Bella would be scary as hell.

With Harry giving Lily a ring to contact him, I do wonder if Bella will start to piece together his parentage.
Serpent91 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Well done!
Naginator chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Nice glad he's hiding muggle and hope he doesn't get caught by voldy and the death eaters and hope he makes his research into voldys name realistic like where they met in little hangelton and the familys that speak parseltoungue and all so dumbles doesn't get suspicous and hope they announce what his status really is instead of keeping it secret like dumbles did
wedertz chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
things are getting really interesting now. i cant wait to see what happens. great chapter. :)
hushpuppy22 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Seems Harry is getting too complacent or at least he is underestimating Voldemort.
Aaron Leach chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Awesome chapter.
SovereignGFC chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Oooh, I sense trouble coming! Harry's knowledge of the future can only go so far-if something doesn't work out in this timeline exactly the same as it did in his, he could end up providing bad information, reacting to threats that might not exist, etc.

This is the height of drama/suspense (and not the lame high school kind of drama). MOAR!
Stina Whatever chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
he'll get attacked, won't he?
maria chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
please update soon! dying from anticipation lol. it would be nice to see bellatrix vulnerable and harry comforting her. it would be a development of trust and understanding in their relationship. yay! your doing an amazing job with this story and as far as i can see are getting great reviews. hope you continue to write.
reader chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
i liking this so far and cant wait for more, im wondering about andromeda and i could just see harry being protective of tonks after shes born, so i realy hope you have andy come in somewhere.
7,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 314 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 334 .. Last Next »