Reviews for Delenda Est
That was stunning.
Penny is wise chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Awesome chapter.
boonerunner chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Bellatrix never does anything by halves, does she? It's great to see that intensity coming out. However, she kind of spilled the beans about Harry being Lord Black. Not in so many words, of course, but a clever person considering her words can easily deduce that either Harry is the elusive Head of House Black, or at the very least that Bellatrix expects him to obtain that position somehow.

If Harry's in paranoid mode, then he should have already switched hotels. He knows that he has been followed by at least two people and even though he obliviated them, he doesn't know for sure that they didn't tell anyone else. And, of course, there may have been other people who spotted him that he DIDN'T notice.

How aware is Harry of his physical body's surroundings when he's using the projection spell? Invisibility helps, but if he isn't aware of his surroundings, then the spell could be extremely dangerous when used for long periods of time. Also, how quickly does his perception return to his body after he releases the spell? Clearly the spell allows you to affect matter remotely (air is a material substance, after all, and he does SPEAK); what are the limits of this remote telekinesis?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
I really like your Bellatrix. I hope she can prevent Narcissa, the little idiot, from marrying Lucius.
RRW chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
So it seems that we have found enough evidence to blast Walburga off that chart. I think Bellatrix should inform Sirius and Regulus of what their mother's role in their father's death. I think that should be enough to evict Ms. Walburga from the Noble and Ancient House of Black...plus it would be FANTASTIC to read that eviction.
tttuuu chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Bella on the path to power is terrifying! Can't wait to read more about Harry! Lovely story :)
tenchifew chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Very good chapter yet again, and the things do develop further rather rapidly. I thought the matriarchs might try something like that, but thought they would wait till Bella would be back from Hogwarts or Holidays to do so. I really am eager to hind out how th situation will develop. Thank you for your writing.
nobother chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
great chapter

loved it all
The-Living-Shadow chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
I was clapping like mad for Bellatrix :D
tatewaki2000 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
jerrway69 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Another great chapter. I loved the funeral scene where Bella chooses Harry over her family but still keeps her ambitions to be lady Black.
RohanVos chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Wow, simply wow! What a powerful chapter, I am intrigued by Harry's shopping trip and even more intrigued by the resolve of Bellatrix. A frightful combination indeed.
rambazamba chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Ahh, just in time... deep down I already feared another longer hiatus.

On a side note:

In the first part of this chapter you heavily overused the therms "remembering" and "realizing". If I recall correctly you use them a lot in your other chapters as well.

Maybe you should look into that... In this particular chapter even I, as non native English speaker found it quiet irritating.
Stygian Styx chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter!
Ashi-Grey chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
hehehe bella's little tantrum at the end was brilliant! so in character - loved it :D

can't wait for the next one!
7,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »