Reviews for Delenda Est
Kur0Kishi chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
so far harry seems pretty damn worthless, hesitating, bumbling around. almost like canon.
macabre-wolf chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
excellent story, this is one of the stories that I hope the update with more desire, how to write the kind of plot that handles it is certainly great, I hope you continue writing in this way, is waiting for the update soon ..

greetings
Aaron Leach chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Awesome chapter.
Forever Rahhel chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
You seem to take this into a very odd direction. This seems to be more like a fresh start for Harry with Bellatrix as his only support and lots of money. I don't know, this seems to go into the cliché direction.

I'm curious where this will go now. Keep it up.
Donroth chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Oh no. It seems Harry and Bellatrix are on their own again. I'm sad the elder wizards had to die, but I'm impressed with how heroic Romulus was. I hope Voldie suffered from that trap. Looking forward to reading more.
Kur0Kishi chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
urgh for all the sniping backand forth between harry and bella, harry hasnt actually done any6thing of import other then complain

-.-

so i'm hoping for some real action.
DobbyElfLord chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Nice job.

Rick -DobbyElfLord
Celena Black chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
oh waow! so what's going to happen now? is Harry going to lose all the influence he worked for? please tell me he doesn't join the order?

i've got so many questions but i'll wait for the next update.

please update soon, this is one of those subtle cliffhangers where you are left wondering where the story will venture to next!

All the best,

Kamui
Ashi-Grey chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
yikes! this is all speeding up suddenly! what on earth is harry going to do now black and malfoy are dead?

brill chapter, can't wait to see where you go from here :D
Hambo117 chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
Excellent Chapter. This is the best fic I've read...and I've read quite a few. I can't wait to see what Ashworth does next. Perhaps he'll confide some more in Bella or maybe reveal his time traveler status to Dumbledore?
Ms-Fleur chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
OMG, in less than 3 chapters, we have seen the death of Orion, Cygnus, and Romulus, god, what a horriable way to die. Now Harry is without his power, yes he has to knowledge of what is to come but now Harry needs to stand on his own feet now. I don't think Harry should trust Dumbledore yet, just spoon feed him some info, try to save lives but the qrestion will now be who is the minister, and will they undo Cygnus changes.

There is no redemption for Lucius now, he has truly fallen now to kill his own father, even if he didn't caused his death directly, but indirectly he did. Romulus knew what would happen with the vault if he was dead and I am surprised, didn't see that coming, now even if Voldemort figures it out, he can't touch the money unless Harry gives it which would never happen anyway.

Romulus I think knew his death will come, his son has fallen and Romulus was the only Malfoy standing left before Lucius can access and become heir, voldermort plan all along. I think by thr times this story finishes, malfoy line will end, Romulus stated he had no son so I think he expects his son to die just as the world ends, by whose hands who knows, Harry, Voldermort or even any of the Black sisters for revenge.

Anyway, love the quick chapters, now Bella wil be gunning for revenge, Harry needs her more than ever to out monuver everyone.
Hexy chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
You run a great story.

I'd say it's becoming one of my favourites very fast, but who am i anyway ,)

I'm anxious to see the reaction of Voldemort & Lucius when they learn that the malfoy-money disappeared 'into thin air'
Sasparilla89 chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
One hell of a chapter!

I was wondering if the order would suspect Harry of being the dark lord. It isn't very har to assume that he played the lords black and malfoy to get to their fortune/title/daughter with an elaborate ruse. Nobody heard of him before he went into diagon alley and suddenly there's a dark lord on the rise. By connecting the dots And knowing what they know it seems a very possible theory in my opinion.

I look forward to your next chapter!

Cheers,

S.
Vukk chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
I wanted Dumbledore's reaction to the attack or Voldemort's reaction to how poor Lucius is. Hopefully both will be in the next chapter.
AliceInTheSunlight chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
WhoaO.O

This chapter was certainly a shock - but a good one:D I like the many twists and turns you do

Hopefully we'll get to see a little more of Political!Harry now or a little Order-action-

And I love how quickly the chapters come now3