Reviews for Delenda Est
Audaks chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
That was a pretty fun chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
SemenDemon chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Last chapter Harry was adamant that he would not marry Bellatrix. In this chapter he makes it seems like it is a forgone conclusion. You may want to input a little scene where he changes his mind. He missed spending time with Bellatrix, but that doesn't mean he would want to marry her.
Emerald Demona chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I appreciate the timely updates. Nothing makes me lose interest faster than having to wait absurd lengths of time for reviews.

I really like the plot development Bellatrix is really showing her slytherin side more, though I can appreciate the young girl excited about money part too. I can definitely see Harry giving in and marrying Bella eventually though with the way the wind is blowing sooner is probably better than later.

Nice that Bella kisses him and he has no complaints and now enjoys time with her and misses her presence when she is gone.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I was wondering how Harry being the Lord of Black in the future would be affected by time travel, now we know that it does not affect the position at least for the Blacks. Looks like Harry will be marrying Bella since there is nobody above him in the Black hierarchy to force her to marry Lestrange. Even if Harry is Lord Black, he should open a Gringotts account under Ashworth to make the name have a little more legitimate standing.
Andy Ferreira Potter chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Woot, new chapter :) great great :) i truly enjoyed this one , even if the pace was a litle faster then usual, i can see some romance on the future for Harry and Bela :D . keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter
LordNemesis chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Get Bell and Harry together as in marryed like now.
Darksnider05 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Something just occurred to me Harry now has money.

Invest in shite Invest zomg there are some basic things that one should be investing in if you know the future.

MICROSOFT for one many other things as well but seriously that is general knowledge. The fact that the goblins didn't ask him for some investment advice or attempt to make a business deal is crazy. Owning 30% of Microsoft and like 49% of Apple would rock.
Darsch chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
wow an update!

uo-chou chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Interesting! So Harry is officially Lord Black now, eh? I look forward to reading more, this was an excellent chapter. Please keep up the good work!
Darthme1011 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
HEHE great stuff here never a disapointing chapter
Penny is wise chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
Please Read my stuff chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
awsome please update soon
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
I liked this chapter and Harry's messing with will and 't wait till the next chapter.

GenoBeast chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
lol at the idea that Harry had to check in with the Goblins because of his timetravel. I could see that being a lord by magic or what ever would cause problems if two existed at once of the same house.
kenlon chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Sending Harry off to claim the Black fortune right before the funeral (probably waylaid his invitation herself), arranging to have him take her out on a date thus getting him more used to the idea of being with her without making a fuss. . .

Bellatrix is a sneaky little minx, isn't she. I'm really looking forward to the moment when she slips up and lets him know just how much she cares.

And the goblin attitude towards the whole thing is hilarious.

Wizards: "Oh god, you can't time travel, everything will blow up! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!"

Goblins: "Fuck. Again? God-DAMN-it, you assholes, will you stop springing this on us? Someone get the head of Contracts and Contingencies up here, we have work to do!"
6,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »