Reviews for Delenda Est
Rcwanderer chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Another good chapter, and so quick too! I like that Harry has the ability to influence the order, without committing to it entirely, so he has the influence to work independently. Not that working under the Blacks/Malfoys was a bad move, quite the contrary (they were interesting characters too), but by himself Harry may have more freedom to act on his future knowledge. Anywho, can't wait to see what's next.
Rawrr chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Ahh! Just so excited that you updated! ... I'll go read it now xD
raka chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
awesome as always... :D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Harry the informer, 't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
john777 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
good chapter, keep writing
lazyguy90 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Every chapter I read of this increases my admiration for your skills. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work.
Darth Marrs chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Well, Harry's definitely on his own. I think you handled the transition well, and his encounter with Bellatrix was very well done.
iseenodifference chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
And so it truly begins. I like the progress with Bellatrix and Harry. It's not unrealistically moving, nor is it agonizingly slow. Please update soon!
Cyvasse chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Great update, though I assume now Moody believes Harry to have to the Malfoy fortune. Harry needs to be more careful.
Jiraiya's Disciple chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
My favorite thing about this story is that I can see it being finished. So many stories are good, but they drag on with useless fillers instead of advancing the plot. You already have a big story under your belt and a steady update rate, so I can see this being finished sometime within the end of this or next year. And that makes me happy. I always love to see great stories like this finished.
Avid reader chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!
major wallace chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
nice
riegert8 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Very good chapter
kidderz90 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Things are really starting to kick off! I'm glad that Harry and Bella will soon be able to explore their relationship further, and that Harry is free of the confines of Hogwarts.

Looking forward to your next update,

K
Ryuus2 chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
As they say, every dark cloud has a silver lining. Looks like Harry's found his.

I will sorely miss Orion and Romulus. You made them into truly great characters. Their loss definitely turns the game of the war away from prevention into combat. The only benefit is that Harry no longer has to limit his knowledge from those who trust him and can freely give out the most classified information at his liesure to the rest of the resistance.

Keep up the great work!