Reviews for Delenda Est
Thariuss chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
What a huge spoiler!

This is my favorite current HP story so far by a longshot
aevan chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
"criminal stupidity". Gee, should time-travel fics invoke no changes? What's the point then? Be like rehashing a history book but just drawing in Waldo in every picture. Boring and pointless.

Anyways, headstrong Bell bodes ill for Harry (but well for us...he's going to be so whipped). Basilisk seems to have went too smooth almost..guessing future repercussions from that ahead.

Harry trying to pull the wool socks over Albus's eyes only to fail was cute.

All in all, like where this is going. Chapter felt a touch short but as chapters are rather arbitrary cutoffs, myeh.
Silvanatri chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
finally the story is getting more interesting, for a while the story seemed to be rather dull but you managed to pull it around, congrads.
Umbra8191 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
joy.rolo chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
love your story :) cant wait for the next update!
Muffin-crumbs chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Compelling! I'd have left it at a one word review but thought that would have been dickish. Can't wait for more. Literally, can't wait any harder. If I did I'd be dead.

I don't know what my review is about but I have made a point to make sure I stick with what I write as a lesson to think before I post. So, sorry.
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
You really need to have him come clean with some people who can protect their minds and take some oaths to use his information.

If not at least reveal a bit more information so it may be used to protect the families. It just feels like he's not using the time he has while his information is still good.
buzzbumble chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
sooo orion is dead? Whodunnit eh?Sounds like harry will become really important soon!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
dun dun dun! hehe, loved it, update soon!
john777 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Good chapter,

Maybe you must be accelerate Harry/Bellatrix marriage or Harry claim Black status to protect the Black females.

keep writing, update soon.
Crazy Uncle chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
...

and that was an unexpected twist.
fanboy chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Great as ever!
Darth Demon2 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Great Chappie, but evil cliffie.
Cenright chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
Dang, things were going smoothly and you now choose to throw us a curve. That could be anyone from the 2 Black Ladies or Lestranges for Bellatrix, or even just other death eaters to stop progress.

That sure moves up the wedding though, now that Orion isn't there to stop the Lestranges and Mother Black from making the choice for her.
Miscellaneous101 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
CLIFHANGER! NOOOO!

Epic chapter. I've enjoyed the story too much to be looking for plot inaccuracies, and besides, this is harry potter and the butterfly effect. Changes are inevitable.

I hope to see another update soon. On the scale of awesome fic writing, you and your co-author rate highly. See you next chapter!
7,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 360 .. Last Next »