Reviews for Delenda Est
prankster chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
thank you! you made my day no my week! u r amazing! ah well surprises surprises...but will bella n harry marry since only orion talked to harry. will druella n walburga approve of him? more bella/harry but this is fantastic! also how will bella know of her future self-pensieve ?
Wonderbee31 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Oh my, and will look forward to what happened next time with this new investigation. Enjoyed Harry and Bella's time in the Chamber, and got to say, that given how she is, Bella is a sarchastic speaking lady, but I could definitely see her keeping Harry on his toes pretty much all the time.
WriteShop chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Hmmm - I have noticed the Bellatrix is finding challanging spells for Harry to learn, but she's not really putting the effort in to learn the spells that he gave to her.

seems like she likes challenging others more than she likes doing extra work herself. typical Slytherin.

And Harry is willing to do any amount of work, it is presented as a contest. Typical Gryfandor
Andy Ferreira Potter chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging encouraging . I hope that's plenty of encouraging words too keep you motivated :P . Now seriously, thank you again for the fast chapter, it was, indeed, a really nice surprise to see another posted so quickly, i've got nothing else to say appart that this is my favorite H/Bella story and i hope you keep writing it no matter what :), once again loved the chapter and i'll anxiously waitting for the next one :)
Donroth chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Waiting for a pig to do its work... what a perfect way to spend some downtime! :P

I like how Harry is resigning himself to having Bellatrix in his future. *insert fangirlish squee* I wonder how the Black women will take the idea of Harry as an in-law though.

I'm sad to hear Orion has passed, but I'm curious how this will affect the efforts against Voldie. Looking forward to reading more.
maria chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
ooh! suspenseful! i cant wait for harry to start showing off his powers to everyone and leaving everyone shocked. bellatrix and harry need to get together soon. please update soon, ii really appreciate you adding chapters this quickly.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Dumbledore has entered the game.

Harrys position is in danger.

And Bellatrixs marriage proposal gains gravity.

I am so stocked for what is to come!
Joey888 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Love the development between Harry and Bellatrix.

Really liked the cliffhanger and can't wait for the next chapter
SuperiorShortness chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Wow... Looks like the war is about to begin... I hope the war is much bigger than it was Rowlings' books...

I hope Harry takes over the Black family... Somehow...
burgerkong chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Another cliffhanger of course.

But an awesome chapter nonetheless. I found it somewhat anti-climactic that the basilisk was so easy to kill, but the Bellatrix-Harry interactions were realistic and interesting, as usual. As always, love the unique take on the Harry Potter Time Travel genre.

Can't wait for more!
CymruAlteran chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
okay i wasnt expecting orion to die, I would have thought romulus was going to be killed by malfoy so he could become head of the family
Astronamar chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh NO I loved Orion. ( He was one of my favorites wonder how it will be without him not many stories have Orion now he dies oh well.
gibs chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
cool chapter. cool twist.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
oh you cannot leave it there, damn you! thats just cruel! the next chapter better be ready to post or will be soon, cuz thats just cruel.
Dezzal chapter 19 . 5/12/2011