Reviews for Delenda Est
Jack M Murk chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
What a fun story to read and kill some time at work. Keep it up i camt wait for chapter.
Penseln chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Ah i do love Bella more and more she is quite the interesting woman. Plot is getting rather exciting as well so keep up the good work.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Bella once again proves she is a Slytheren displaying both cunning and ambition.

Speaking of which she definitely made strides in securing her claim on Harry this chapter.

The game with Moody so to speak looks fun too.

As always I look forward to your next update!
kira66 chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Its official I am addicted to this story! I so can't wait for more so don't keep me waiting long!
Puidwen chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Okay the fic is still good. But the goblins/lord black/ them knowing about time travel is just silly.
Venpex chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Nice twist with the Dual Lord Blacks. I would loved to have seen Orion's face though at finding out Harry was an eventual heir to his house.

Nice progression with the relationship between H/B. It has been slow enough to allow Harry to get over his previous interactions with Bella, but fast enough to make it an interesting part of the story. Now with Harry as Lord Black, it will be interesting to see if Walburga will still try to set Bella up with Lestrange.
bartimaeus.shubit chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
thanks for new chapter it seems that this ff may be even better than earl of the north.. ahh I can't wait for your next chap.. hope it's as good as previous ones
Riddle007 chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Exceellent Read. Plotline is impressive as is the narration.
boonerunner chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Curious. The goblins have apparently seen this sort of thing happen before and they seem rather blase about the whole thing. Bellatrix is crafty as always: how many Xanatos gambits does she have running at the moment? Harry wasn't quite as subtle about the will as he could have been - is he going to inform Cygnus or Romulus about himself being the new Lord Black?

spelling note: "Harry wasn't about to be on it being a coincidence" - it should be "bet"
Barranca chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
Nice, you made great use of Harry's status as a Lord Black in the future, I'd been afraid the Black family would find out due to Orion's death but luckily that did not happen. Otherwise Harry himself might have come under suspicion.
musme chapter 20 . 5/20/2011
I love it
Xiph0 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
For God's sake please don't make Harry a boy toy. Quickest way to ruin a good fic.
Inkyfingertips chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Fantastic chapter, as always. Thank you so much for turning out such high quality work at a steady pace. Can't wait for more.
Loiosh311 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
Love the new chapter! Looking forward to more soon!
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
amazing chapter, I love the fast and extremely long updates!

It was written really well, love all the characters, how you're having them become suspicious of Harry, it's getting suspenseful and really interesting. you write Mad Eye Moody really well.

liked the scene with the goblins, and how Harry handled it. You wrote the meeting after Orion died really realistically, how Harry took charge a little, I like the idea of the rings.

the scene where Romulus sends Harry to investigate the aftermath of Voldemort's attack was realistic, and written well, too :) sorry if I'm sounding repetitive!

please update soon, I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
7,337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 340 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 360 .. Last Next »