Reviews for Delenda Est
riegert8 chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
I thought that Harry was stupid to let Snape with attacking him

I hope that Lily don't end up with Snape for that would make me sick, I do wish that Lily see Snape for the person he is
Steve2 chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
More, more. I say get Molly involved somehow.
murdrax chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
hmm very interesting chappy!
Baron Von Anarchy IV chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
I like this story a lot better than Earl in the North. This one flows much smoother and naturally. It doesn't feel like the characters are forced at all, and it feels like the plot is building in the world nicely.
FatesShadow83 chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
lol!

Go Bellatrix!

Love this story!
SKINNYxLOVE chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
I love it! Loved the ending! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
See I like your story but I have a few problems with it. One being the Bellatrix and Harry pairing. Though you've kept everyone more or less in character I don't find myself warming up to her at all and so I'm not invested in their future relationship. The way she manipulates him also gets on nerves because he just passively takes it. He doesn't really need her, it helps but it's not essential so why would he put up with her? He doesn't seem to have any affection for her yet so I don't understand it.

Everything is good, I like the parts you bring to the story that are original, if I kept notes I'm sure I could list over a dozen things that make this story well written and refreshing but I think I'm going to have to stop reading because I don't see myself liking this pairing.
lilithflower714 chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
i really love this story. its very well written, and flows nicely! i look forward to your next update, whever that may be...though i hope it comes soon, im eager to read more :)
Hierran chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
I am blushing for harry! such a perfect way to end!
misfiredcanon chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
Love the story!

But hate the down-time between updates!
Shadow Blade Shinobi chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
i love the way you are doing the story all the subterfuge is amazingly done cant wait for the next chapter i will be sticking with this story until the end

respectfully

Shadow
Nubitox chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
I must first and formost say that I enjoy Harry going back in time, but still keeping his "real" age. Fantastic story you made here, and can't wait for the rest to come out. Update soon.
Astra chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Oh my Gosh I so LOVED the end of the story I read it like five times Great chapter keep up the awsome work. I love this story and Bellatrix is my all time favorite character. )
joniskpelare chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Poor Romulus, he doesn't deserve a son like Lucius. I hope for his sake that Lucius changes, although that seems unlikely.

Bellatrix has an intresting idea of love, romance and marriage. They do seem to fit together, so maybe if they get to know each other a little better and Harry gets to know Bellatrix as she is and not how she could be, they'd have more of a chance.

And with Dumbledore's and Moody's suspissions things are starting to get exiting.
maria chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
yes finally another chapter. i love you. thank you. lol. i enjoyed the chapter a lot. more please, more please. harry/bellatrix rock!
7,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 350 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 370 .. Last Next »