Reviews for Delenda Est
Naginator chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Ah glad for an update and that they got away, look forward to harrys convo with the blacks about tom, look forward to more
Aaron Leach chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Awesome chapter.
CluelessWarrior chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Good job, I like it alot more than Earl of the North. This story seems more planned than Earl. I hope you keep it up, since this story is now placed in my Story Alert.

Thanks,
The French Dark Lord chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Great fic luv it!
Visceral Epiphany chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
That was a most unfortunate chapter, though well written. It will be nice to see a step up in Harry's abilities as he cannot be expected to come out of any confrontation with the dark lord alive at this stage, though he should be able to throw off the imperio.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
I am hesitant to read the last available chapter because it seems like it would almost spoil something precious. This fic is a work of art and I do hope that you continue with it till the end.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I rather liked the chapter, however as mentioned at the end it would be nice to see a bit more interaction of Harry with his parents. One would think that he would be interested in getting to know them and even more so after being through this war, intervention now could jolly well save them in the future.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
I must say that my previous hypothesis was proven correct and that this story is getting better and better. I am however looking forward to getting Mr. Olivander out of the way.
Visceral Epiphany chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I started this story simply because it was there and had an interesting summary. After getting to the first chapter and seeing the warning that you were going to break some cliches i nearly got cold feet and was wondering whether it was worth wading in.

I must say that you have surpassed my expectations with flying colours. It has been a brilliant read so far and looks like it can only get better.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
If the amount of adding i just did didn't clue you in, i love this fic and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
Awesome story. I can't wait to see how Harry survives Tom and how Bellatrix gets out of her situation!
FairAris chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Awesome story! I would never have thought Bella and Harry would work well together. I love the intrigue and politics. I hope you are able to post the next chapter soon.
That Which Writes With Keys chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Pretty cool so far. Can't wait to see more!
skarm chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Absolutely excellent. I am enjoying this story quite a bit. I love the interactions and the characterizations of the elder Purebloods. Specifically, how they are not lapdogs to Voldemort's ideals.

I will most definitely be waiting for further updates.

Also, why the name change from Abraxas to Romulus for Lucius' father? I know Romulus is a much more Latin name. I did like the canon 'Abraxas', though :)

Thank you for the glimpse of some of the other older families. I have always thought that there was really no emphasis at all to establish them in canon despite the fact that so much antagonism comes from the scions of these families like the Malfoys. Once again I appreciate that the current heads born and raised during the Grindelwald era are much more against a dark lord than their children. I too always felt that the generation in which Bellatrix, Lucius, et all come from was quite tainted, but never imagined their parents to be.

I hope we get to see some more of Harry's interaction with the Potter family. I think it would be a great subplot for Harry to actually see how the Potter family lived before he was born.

Keep up the excellent work.

Best,

Mike
Darker-destiny chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
Hey, love the story, nice and long without being dull and boring. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 350 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 370 .. Last Next »