Reviews for Delenda Est
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Well, Harry could definitely become one of the rich if he sells that Basilisk parts, that should help with any of Bella's Aunt's or Mother's objections. With Orion having been assassinated like this, that means that Voldemort or one of his followers is attempting to take out those that would counter him which is only logical and they should have been on guard. Heck, it could have been his wife, Sirius' mother, that did it from what we know of her views in the fugure.
Swordchucks chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
And so the plot thickens! It feels a little weird to have Orion die so quickly, but I'm sure you have a plan.

The thing I like most about this story is the Harry/Bellatrix interaction. The fact that she is completely on board with the marriage and he is resisting amuses me greatly.
Stina Whatever chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
the plot is thickening, in a sad way
Darth Marrs chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
A twist I honestly expected at the end, but also liked a great deal. This continues to be one of the better fanfics on the net so far.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
It was a very nice surprise to see that you had updated again.

I love the developments in this chapter and especially after reading the last paragraph of this update, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
R2-Darth2 chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Ow shit, is Harry going to have to take over for Orion?
macabre-wolf chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
is actually one of the best fics I've had the opportunity to read is so, just ask you to update it as soon as possible ...

a greeting from Bogota Colombia
Jason chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Hurry with the next chapter! What a way to end it!
demonicnargles chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Aha, the plot thickens. I am not sure why the nameless aggressor would go after Orion first (assuming we was assassinated and did not truly die in his sleep) but I suppose we shall find out, someday. Or not.

I was kind of surprised at how easily Harry and Bellatrix took care of the Basilisk, but then, they were well-prepared, and had a near-instant-death technique.

I wonder why Bellatrix is so set on marrying Harry. She seems to think a lot of his abilities, so maybe she is a sort of 'gold-digger' who is also looking for the prestige that comes with being married to someone important. Or maybe she is looking to avoid other arranged marriages to people who are more politically suitable, though much less interesting and nice, than Harry.

I suppose that it would not be outside the realm of possibility, at her age, that she might have a crush on him. I mean, he shows up one day in the vault and grants her the ability to take out whatever she wants. And he is very mysterious and interesting, as a time-traveller. And she can usually get him to do what she wants. And he is much less 'stuffy' than the other professors. And probably not bad-looking.

And I wonder what effect Orion's death will have on their not-quite-impending marriage.

Rambling aside, I am really looking forward to next chapter.

-demonicnargles
So you want to be an Author chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
the story of the pawn that would be Queen!

Muh more fun than the pawn that just so happened to get in a checkmate position after stumbling his way down the chessboard , for sure...
Cobrastryke chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Ugh, what an awesome cliffhanger! You're absolutely killing me! Amazing chapter, and I must say, as a side, that I adore your characterization of Bellatrix in this story - better than any other out there, including your last (albeit, still GREAT) piece. And Harry - the slow burn of their relationship is utterly realistic, and I'm constantly on the edge of my seat waiting for (and wondering how exactly you plan to approach) the two of them to get together. You are a phenomenal author - I so look forward to the next installment.

Warm Regards and thank you again for Delenda Est
Naginator chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Oh shit looks like the kids are killing off their parents for control of the houses, glad there wasn't any stupid problems dealing with the basilisk, looking forward to more
wedertz chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Awesome, keep up the good work. :)
DobbyElfLord chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Great cliffie! Nice and evil.

One item I wanted to point out. I went back and re-read the story. When Harry and Bellatrix first meet James and Sirius in Diagon Alley, James says he wants to finish the duel they started in DADA class. That implies they are in the same year. Plus James, Lily, and Sirius act older in those earlier chapters They saw Bellatrix as a peer rather than an older student.

Just an observation but not anything that takes anything away from the story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Rick - DEL
Cobrastryke chapter 18 . 5/12/2011
Awesome awesome awesome. I shall have to read this many times to fully appreciate the phenomenal details and intricacy of the story you've created within this awesome world. I am absolutely in love with this story - I will make sure to review every chapter, even if my words will most likely be redundant, because Delenda Est deserves the notoriety (and review count) to secure it's position as one of the truly greatest pieces of Harry Potter fiction ever written.

Yup, you kick ass.